`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What am I missing??

What am I missing??
There is a 2009-10 Exquisite MJ jersey card serial numbered to 25 on the bay right now at $1150 with 4 days left...

For that kind of money you can get 2 decent MJ autos...so what is the deal..

I have this card and if this is legit...i need to sell...but I am trying to see why would it be going so high??
[Image: arod.gif]

RE: What am I missing??
Wow, I don't know. Exquisite stuff is obviously high-end, but that's still insanely high. If it's not a patch or jersey numbered (23/25) then I don't know either!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-22-2012, 01:59 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Wow, I don't know. Exquisite stuff is obviously high-end, but that's still insanely high. If it's not a patch or jersey numbered (23/25) then I don't know either!
yeah just jersey and the last one went for $700 and that was the BIN price..it might have gone higher..

[Image: arod.gif]

im kind of guessing shilling, theres 4 days left and 2 bidders, one being private, are going back and forth driving up the price?????
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I cant see paying a lot for cards manufactured after a players playing days are over.

(08-22-2012, 03:32 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: im kind of guessing shilling
My thoughts, exactly, and they are not even doing a good job at it! (Although "good" shilling is quite the oxymoron, I realize.)

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

That is insane. I had an mj patch I sold for a little over 100 bucks. I suck at this collecting thing lmao!
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups