`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2008 UD Green Bay Gamers question

2008 UD Green Bay Gamers question
I recently got a bunch of the 2008 Upper Deck Green Bay Gamers cards. They are similar to the Sweet Spot helmet cards except without autographs. I have included a picture below. I am only missing 3 cards to complete the set (and none of the 3 I am missing are stars). I am trying to decide whether to try and complete the set or just sell/trade off the individual cards that I don't want.
The question I have is, what product did these cards come in? Was it issued as a complete set or as an insert of some sort? The online guide doesn't give any information and neither does the annual printed guide (or at least not the one I have from 2010). The only info I have found so far is that they were a regional item only and not released nationally. I just want to get some more information before deciding what to do with the cards.
[Image: %24(KGrHqVHJE!E91+YCOR0BQIup,q0IQ~~60_57.JPG]
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

RE: 2008 UD Green Bay Gamers question
they're issued as a set. They're $10 for the whole set here in wisconsin.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

RE: 2008 UD Green Bay Gamers question
(08-18-2012, 01:25 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: they're issued as a set. They're $10 for the whole set here in wisconsin.
Ok, thanks for the info. That is a pretty good deal at $10 considering there is a Matt Flynn rookie year card in there along with Aaron Rodgers and the rest of the key players on the team. Even more so when you consider the book value for the cards is over $100.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/