`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
RW34's BGS Group Submission Round 2!!--GUESS WHAT???!!!!

RE: RW34's BGS Group Submission Round 2!!
Wendy, I am definitely looking at submitting this time... question for you... can you check on booklet grading prices, signed and unsigned versions for me??? I will probably get at least all my 1/1's done, and maybe add the /5's we will see...Smile so $7 a card WITH free auto grading... I really want the long term protection over the grades, but not really feeling the blue authentic labels...

I'm in with 7 at the moment, may be more but I've been going a lil Kobe crazy on eBay lately and he's not cheap lol..
(08-18-2012, 06:28 AM)tracy08606 Wrote: i have bunches i need to send in. for this round i will do 10 to 20 (possibly more) i have a stafford spa that i definately need to get slabbed. just one question is it possible to ask them to not grade and slab it if it is to get any grade below 9? still pay for it as if it were completed graded just not have it graded? hope this makes sense lol. thanks wendy let me know!
In short, yes that is possible. Throw a sticky note on the case and make note of it to Wendy when you submit.

Yay!!! I've compiled all of my initial questions in to a survey format (last group will know what's coming) so that it's a bit easier for me to track what everyone is up to. If you can't finish it right now, do not worry. I can resend it to you again or you can just wait until you're ready to go before submitting to me. This will make sense when I send you the link...

(08-18-2012, 01:26 AM)uwash97 Wrote: I'm in for at least 10. Smile
Awesome! More vintage??? I'll get you an email with the info. Smile

(08-18-2012, 01:41 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Big Grin Im in im in Big Grin i'll need the info since I missed out on the first submission
PM incoming. Glad to have you aboard. Smile

(08-18-2012, 05:23 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: u crazy woman....
Smile
I'm in for 18 i think..mabye 17...
Raiders,Browns,Packers. are for sure
I am psychotic!! and you love it! Wink I'll send you the email.

(08-18-2012, 05:48 AM)ftballcardz Wrote: Im in again, I'll let you know how many this round, should be at least 10 though.
Woot! More Hines!! Big Grin Email incoming!

(08-18-2012, 06:28 AM)tracy08606 Wrote: i have bunches i need to send in. for this round i will do 10 to 20 (possibly more) i have a stafford spa that i definately need to get slabbed. just one question is it possible to ask them to not grade and slab it if it is to get any grade below 9? still pay for it as if it were completed graded just not have it graded? hope this makes sense lol. thanks wendy let me know!
Yay, welcome aboard Tracy! Yes, you can set a minimum grade and then get it slabbed as authentic if it doesn't meet your minimum. The cost is the same either way.

I'll send you a PM with some info and if you have any other questions, just let me know!

(08-18-2012, 08:15 AM)ugameck Wrote: Oh goodness - I'll try and dig something up. Smile
What?? You didn't get any freebie Julio's since the last submission?? Tongue Well I'll send you the email and you can hold on to the survey until you're ready.

(08-18-2012, 08:57 AM)slotman11 Wrote: Wendy, I am definitely looking at submitting this time... question for you... can you check on booklet grading prices, signed and unsigned versions for me??? I will probably get at least all my 1/1's done, and maybe add the /5's we will see...Smile so $7 a card WITH free auto grading... I really want the long term protection over the grades, but not really feeling the blue authentic labels...
Awesome!!! I get to play with some of the nice Ship Ship's!! Booklets are $15 total ($7 grading plus $8 for the oversize issue) and the cost is the same for signed vs. unsigned (which doesn't just go for booklets...it's $7 for a base/insert/jersey card). You don't have to get the authentic label if you don't want. You can still set a minimum and then not have it slabbed if it doesn't meet that grade. Of course, you still pay the $7 to get it back in your toploader, so...sometimes the case is worth the price, even if it's blue.

I'm not a fan of the authentic label at all, however, I have a few of them now and it's not the end of the world. At least it won't suffer any further damage.

(08-18-2012, 08:59 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: I'm in with 7 at the moment, may be more but I've been going a lil Kobe crazy on eBay lately and he's not cheap lol..
Uh oh!!! Kobe attack! Big Grin Email incoming!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

pm was sent. Let me know, would love to grade a few cards
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(08-18-2012, 10:05 AM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: pm was sent. Let me know, would love to grade a few cards
Give me a second while I send out the other emails/PM's and I'll get back with you. Smile

I hope I get to see some of your amazing Murray's up close and personal! You'll be glad to know I drafted him first as my RB (even passing up LeSean McCoy! Okay, so it was an auto draft and it wasn't intentional, but hey...it sounded good!!!)

(08-18-2012, 10:07 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Give me a second while I send out the other emails/PM's and I'll get back with you. Smile

I hope I get to see some of your amazing Murray's up close and personal! You'll be glad to know I drafted him first as my RB (even passing up LeSean McCoy! Okay, so it was an auto draft and it wasn't intentional, but hey...it sounded good!!!)
actually, none of them are going to be sent in. Hate graded cards in my PC. These are just a few "investments" that will help pay for some 1/1's on my watch list over the next 2 months hopefully

(08-18-2012, 10:16 AM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: actually, none of them are going to be sent in. Hate graded cards in my PC. These are just a few "investments" that will help pay for some 1/1's on my watch list over the next 2 months hopefully
[Image: uh-huh.gif]

Okay, okay...just have to give you a hard time for saying that in a group submission. LOL But I want to play with that Murray Shield in your sig!! (ps: your stats are STUNNING!!!)

PM sent.

I'm running out for a bit, will catch everyone when I get back!!

I'm in, 4 or 5, when is payment due by?
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(08-18-2012, 10:29 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: [Image: uh-huh.gif]

Okay, okay...just have to give you a hard time for saying that in a group submission. LOL But I want to play with that Murray Shield in your sig!! (ps: your stats are STUNNING!!!)

PM sent.

I'm running out for a bit, will catch everyone when I get back!!
thanks. Need to update, over 560 cards now. Also, have another shield auto 1/1 and just got in an absolute shield /5. Planning on joining this, unless someone scoops up the cards I am going to submit in the next week or two

I would love to get in on this submission if possible. I probably have between 10-20 cards from my PC (Cedric Benson) that I would like to submit. I was not in on the first submission, so an email or pm with any details would be awesome. The price is great and I'd love to get this going. Please lmk and thanks for doing this!

[Image: mhatton31.jpg]
CEDRIC BENSON SUPER COLLECTOR
114 BGS BENSON CARDS...and counting
142 BENSON AUTOS
22 BENSON 1/1's