`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nthnoak's Trade Thread

Nthnoak's Trade Thread
Hey guys, I was just seeing if anybody was interested in trading for any of this stuff. I know there isnt anything big or whatnot, its just basketball stuff I acquired when I use to collect it. Im looking to trade for Lakers if its basketball and 49ers for football. Also would possibly trade for tradebait stuff. Im working on getting all this in my organize right now so if your interested in any of it, just post here. Thanks!

[Image: scan0001.jpg]
[Image: scan0002.jpg]
[Image: scan0003.jpg]
[Image: scan0004.jpg]
[Image: scan0005.jpg]
[Image: scan0006-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0007.jpg]
[Image: scan0008.jpg]
[Image: scan0009.jpg]
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

RE: Nthnoak's Trade Thread
i am interested in the 2 Tim Duncans that you have. Let me know if you would be interested in doing anything.

Interested in the Garnett scouting report, but will have to wait until I can clear space in my organise. I have a some 49er's football (base) that i'm more than happy to clear out for you - if you don't shipping overseas.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Please check me for the Laimbeer Auto and CP SPx GU...thanks.

(08-13-2012, 05:38 PM)ashley templeman42 Wrote: i am interested in the 2 Tim Duncans that you have. Let me know if you would be interested in doing anything.
is the gary payton topps jersey edition a laker jsy? i didnt see much else other than that unless you have more lakers. thanks for looking?
(08-13-2012, 08:02 PM)taffster74 Wrote: Interested in the Garnett scouting report, but will have to wait until I can clear space in my organise. I have a some 49er's football (base) that i'm more than happy to clear out for you - if you don't shipping overseas.
I wouldnt really be looking to trade jsy for base unless there were quite a few rc cards. I prefer jsy or autos for the same. thanks
(08-13-2012, 08:46 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Please check me for the Laimbeer Auto and CP SPx GU...thanks.
the paul spx is currently involved in another trade. if it doesnt work out, il let you know. thank you
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I'll have to check, but I may have some rookies from 2011 Topps rising rookies.

Open offer sent...

Noah, checked my fb cards and have four 49er's RC from 2011 Rising rookies (all of them I think). Could also throw in the Cam Newton for you to use as trade bait. lmk.