`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for 2011 Press Pass Stealth Base

Looking for 2011 Press Pass Stealth Base
Hey guys, I don't coming to racing much but I need some of the base to finish up my set. It's all marked as needs. I don't have much racing to trade but I do have some racing cards and a bit of die-cast. Let me know if you have any of them.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

RE: Looking for 2011 Press Pass Stealth Base
I got some for ya. Ill send them with the Cutlers.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Hey I have a good amount also. What ones do you need?

Replied to you.

(07-30-2012, 10:33 PM)the great 48 Wrote: I got some for ya. Ill send them with the Cutlers.

I don't know them by heart but I marked everything in my org. If you try to trade me it should show which I need.

(07-30-2012, 11:26 PM)minitracer Wrote: Hey I have a good amount also. What ones do you need?

Just saw your reply. I will take a look soon when I get a chance, been very busy.

Thank you.

(07-31-2012, 11:13 PM)minitracer Wrote: Just saw your reply. I will take a look soon when I get a chance, been very busy.

(07-30-2012, 08:34 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: Hey guys, I don't coming to racing much but I need some of the base to finish up my set. It's all marked as needs. I don't have much racing to trade but I do have some racing cards and a bit of die-cast. Let me know if you have any of them.
I only have 2 of the Stealth cards that you listed as needs. If you want to trade for them anyway, check me out. I have lots of Bears cards to trade as well. What/who I collect is in my signature. It's possible that we could make a trade of cards from a few different sports. LMK with a PM/TO, or just reply here and I'll see it.

I see you have some 2012 topps I need a few so I'm sure we can work somthing out. Will look at what I have for you tonight.

After everyone gets back to you let me know if you are still missing any and I will see what I have.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Waiting on people to reply, send over what you got if you want to try and work something.Thanks.

(08-01-2012, 03:54 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: After everyone gets back to you let me know if you are still missing any and I will see what I have.

Jerry