`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS RESULTS JORDAN STYLE

BGS RESULTS JORDAN STYLE
Here is my recent jordans from the group submission back in june. I am very happy with all of them, gold labels make them look much nicer in the PC! cant wait till the next batch goes out.

[Image: img640.jpg]
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: BGS RESULTS JORDAN STYLE
Nice stuff man! I'm getting ready to do my second submission this week!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Was wondering who the Jordans belonged too, nice stuff! That Gold Label one is one of my favorite Jordan inserts of the 90's... Shiny and I was lucky enough to pull one, great combo lol! Might have to submit a Jordan or two myself in the next batch.

(07-30-2012, 10:43 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Was wondering who the Jordans belonged too, nice stuff! That Gold Label one is one of my favorite Jordan inserts of the 90's... Shiny and I was lucky enough to pull one, great combo lol! Might have to submit a Jordan or two myself in the next batch.
i actually just pulled the jordan gold label back in june before the submission. i bought a box of 98-99 topps hta jumbo, pulled that jordan along with kobe bryant auto and about 6-7 rookies each of dirk, pierce, carter. box cost me 48 bones...did pretty well!
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

Nice

I really like the champion spirit never seen one before

and gold does always look nice in the pc Smile

(07-30-2012, 10:46 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: i actually just pulled the jordan gold label back in june before the submission. i bought a box of 98-99 topps hta jumbo, pulled that jordan along with kobe bryant auto and about 6-7 rookies each of dirk, pierce, carter. box cost me 48 bones...did pretty well!
Damn that's awesome! I've never had luck with Topps packs when it comes to the huge "hits".. I think my biggest pull (disregarding 90's inserts) was the Adam Morrison jersey I just pulled yesterday from one of those $10 pack cubes at walmart lol.. What'd you end up doing with the Kobe if you dont mind me asking?

I have all four of those, but not graded that high, nicely done! My gold label looks decent and it looks wicked in the slab, may have to send it in Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(07-30-2012, 11:54 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I have all four of those, but not graded that high, nicely done! My gold label looks decent and it looks wicked in the slab, may have to send it in Smile
a gold label just seems fitting for a gold label insert!
(07-30-2012, 11:03 PM)krayzie83 Wrote: Damn that's awesome! I've never had luck with Topps packs when it comes to the huge "hits".. I think my biggest pull (disregarding 90's inserts) was the Adam Morrison jersey I just pulled yesterday from one of those $10 pack cubes at walmart lol.. What'd you end up doing with the Kobe if you dont mind me asking?
ive got the kobe sitting peacefully in the PC box where he belongs. i might get it slabbed for protection next submission.