`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Okay okay - who here was big time pre- Beta?

RE: Okay okay - who here was big time pre- Beta?
so here is a question...if a trader has been gone FOREVER and a day.......comes back like he is the second coming of you know who...
why should i trust them or NOT make them send first in a trade?...or believe anything they say....still a greenhorn to Me...
THAT is MY question to you Georgia...being a lawyer and all..
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

I would see no reason why u shouldn't ask a returning member to send first. I myself wouldn't have a problem sending first.

My question to you is

Why does everyone think their is some kind of conspiracy going on?

It plainly shows i have been a member since 2005. So obviously im not new

I was here pre-beta, left after the switch.

I can't remember my previous name, thus why I have the one I do now
I am technically new here given my username join date says so. I used to trade on here but haven't in a while so I would have no issue sending first to an established member

I was here before the beta, but only used org and didnt post a lot if at all. Same username
I collect Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, and Former Michigan Wolverines

[Image: th_445.jpg]

I was here pre-Beta under my old ID, jstump37, but I didn't post or trade too much. I went away for a while, then came back under my new ID. Since it was the same account, it changed my Joined date back to 1999 post-Beta. During the Beta (or maybe right before), I became a monitor for a few years, but stepped down. During that time, I posted like crazy and traded like crazy too. I even managed a trade with wtsjr, the top dawg on the site. Then I went away from Packers and moved to Sam Bradford rookie year autographs, and only managed a couple trades since then due to the high $$$ his stuff commands.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

its just odd.thats all...
there have been SO many Bad people that have come and gone the last few years and just Sanduskied SO many friends of mine...i trust nobody new or old/new anymore until they show they have done the drill here..i dont care if you joined in '99 and were King here once..if you bailed for years and are here now..just a greenhorn now earning your wings to me...unless Floydtown tells me otherwise...no offense..
sorry bro.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(07-30-2012, 08:18 PM)all day baby Wrote: I was here pre-Beta under my old ID, jstump37, but I didn't post or trade too much. I went away for a while, then came back under my new ID. Since it was the same account, it changed my Joined date back to 1999 post-Beta. During the Beta (or maybe right before), I became a monitor for a few years, but stepped down. During that time, I posted like crazy and traded like crazy too. I even managed a trade with wtsjr, the top dawg on the site. Then I went away from Packers and moved to Sam Bradford rookie year autographs, and only managed a couple trades since then due to the high $$$ his stuff commands.
I've always remembered you, jstump. It doesn't seem like you ever left - maybe just slowed down like most of us pre betas.
(07-30-2012, 08:31 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: its just odd.thats all...
there have been SO many Bad people that have come and gone the last few years and just Sanduskied SO many friends of mine...i trust nobody new or old/new anymore until they show they have done the drill here..i dont care if you joined in '99 and were King here once..if you bailed for years and are here now..just a greenhorn now earning your wings to me...unless Floydtown tells me otherwise...no offense..
sorry bro.
Not at all the point of this thread. I agree with you. Just wanted to see who was out there.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

None taken

I have been taken advantage of numerous s times over the years

I just dont like how some people didnt even give us a chance before they madeassumptions that we were up to something.

We are a good group of guys that just like to bs at the end of the day

(07-30-2012, 07:44 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: so here is a question...if a trader has been gone FOREVER and a day.......comes back like he is the second coming of you know who...
why should i trust them or NOT make them send first in a trade?...or believe anything they say....still a greenhorn to Me...
THAT is MY question to you Georgia...being a lawyer and all..
Smile
Hey - that's the reason I emailed Mik today that I was sending my end of our trade out first! (I'm psyched about the trade).

I've got no problems with sending first - if I feel I can trust you based on your track record - I've got NO track record on the boards since the switch.

So - I'm quite the greenhorn in the trade game.
I will say - old members are popping up like mogwais with water spilled on them, if you catch my drift.

Isn't there an IP check?

[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I check in once in a blue moon since the changes & crackdown years ago, the 1st change Beckett did was torrid, this one is an improvement. Always had the same user name. The OP mentioned Rima, last saw her post on CP at least a year or two back. A lot of the old gang have moved on to other things, some hang out on other sites. The old days of Beckett were a lot of fun & trading was a blast, wish I still had my traders list from back then.