`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real of fake jordan auto

RE: Real of fake jordan auto
He signs stuff in his Golf tournament he holds every year in Las Vegas. He signs anything the crowd has. There are videos on youtube showing him signing stuff there, and in other locations too.
Sorry for 'borrowing' the OPs thread, but this is on topic........anybody can tell me if this one is real or fake? Some of you have more expertise at this stuff than i do. Only reason why im asking is because i bought a lot of cards (this guy said he sold it on consignment) for 75 bucks and this was in the lot, along with some pretty nice SP inserts and jersey cards.

[Image: MJLegacyAuto.png]

Fake, all the way. He has too many disclaimers about not being able to verify it, and the "all sales final" line at the end is the clincher. Funny thing is, it's not up to him whether it's final or not. LOL
(07-13-2012, 12:07 AM)Euro7star Wrote: He signs stuff in his Golf tournament he holds every year in Las Vegas. He signs anything the crowd has. There are videos on youtube showing him signing stuff there, and in other locations too.
Sorry for 'borrowing' the OPs thread, but this is on topic........anybody can tell me if this one is real or fake? Some of you have more expertise at this stuff than i do. Only reason why im asking is because i bought a lot of cards (this guy said he sold it on consignment) for 75 bucks and this was in the lot, along with some pretty nice SP inserts and jersey cards.

[Image: MJLegacyAuto.png]
That one looks a lot better.

I hope its real, i REALLY want to own an authentic MJ auto.........I bought one 14 years ago for 16 dollars at a sports card shop. But it didnt come with a COA. Was silver ink, used a thick pen. The problem with that was that the ink had bubbles in it. I cant take a picture of that one because its in storage in my home country. I cant get to it until Dec. 2013 when i go back for vacation. But if im still here by then, i'll post it.

(07-12-2012, 11:52 PM)bjho1983 Wrote: The autograph at the bottom looks like the one that Michael Jordan signs directly for fans - not as neat as the first one (signed for Upper Deck to sell?), but is still a nice one.
Thanks. Both were signed on separate occasions on a golf course. But I guess the point I wanted to make was that even under less than ideal signing conditions, his autograph only varies so much. And unfortunately for the OP, that variation doesn't come close to the signature on his card.

Euro7star, that card looks real close. Its worth sending to get encased.

Hell sign any card in person. Remember i got my 89 collegiate card signed a couple years ago when i met him.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

How can you find players to meet and get stuff signed? I bet MJ is very hard to find unless you go to his Golf tournaments

(07-13-2012, 03:30 PM)Euro7star Wrote: How can you find players to meet and get stuff signed? I bet MJ is very hard to find unless you go to his Golf tournaments
http://www.signingshotline.com

Jordan signs thru Upper Deck...for about $800!

If i had 800 bucks id go lol And ill most likely do that before i move back to Europe, because i most likely wont come back to the states. No offense, i like it in the states.

I have a Champions MJ Black jersey w/pinstripes jersey i want him to sign Tongue

Is that a legit site? I wont get surprise fees if i pay for the membership?

(07-13-2012, 10:41 PM)Euro7star Wrote: If i had 800 bucks id go lol And ill most likely do that before i move back to Europe, because i most likely wont come back to the states. No offense, i like it in the states.

I have a Champions MJ Black jersey w/pinstripes jersey i want him to sign Tongue

Is that a legit site? I wont get surprise fees if i pay for the membership?
It's free, just click on 'athlete autograph appearances'. Some are free signings, some are paid.