`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When is Card Charged?

When is Card Charged?
I sent in an order almost 2 weeks ago and my credit card has not been charged yet. Is the card charged when cards arrive or when actually graded?

RE: When is Card Charged?
(07-12-2012, 11:19 AM)Fitchburg Wrote: I sent in an order almost 2 weeks ago and my credit card has not been charged yet. Is the card charged when cards arrive or when actually graded?
I don't know when the card gets charged, but what service level did you choose. Keep in mind weekends and holidays don't count toward turn around time. Also, your time starts the day after your cards were received.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

It was 20 day service. I know it is still a while before the cards actually get graded but just wanted to know if they at least received the cards.

thanks

(07-12-2012, 01:34 PM)Fitchburg Wrote: It was 20 day service. I know it is still a while before the cards actually get graded but just wanted to know if they at least received the cards.

thanks
I have been charged right when they receive my cards, and then I have also been charged right before they send them back to me.
My more recent order they have been waiting toward the end of the order time. So I would expect the 15-20th day of the turn around.

BFL

Last 3 orders I sent in, it usually comes out about 3-5 days before deadline.
About 2 years ago it used to be like after the first full week.

Thanks to all that have replied. It has been about 15 days now so I hope to hear soon.

thanks again!