`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Mark Reynolds 2012

Looking for Mark Reynolds 2012
As the resident collector of Mark Reynolds, I am looking for any and all of his 2012 cards from any product. I especially want the Ginter relic and mini parallels (NNO, Bazooka, etc.) and for lower numbered stuff I'm willing to trade in your favor.

Feel free to send trade offers, but I don't have time with my new job to check a ton of Orgs, so please have some idea of what you have already. Thank you!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

RE: Looking for Mark Reynolds 2012
Did you ever send the cards you owed to petesahutt?

(07-11-2012, 12:30 AM)david campos Wrote: Did you ever send the cards you owed to petesahutt?
Yes, I have. That was a big screw up on my part, and I have apologized for it. I'm looking forward to putting it behind me and doing better in the future.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

you should add that platinum i got you to that sig!
[Image: dontpray11.png]

Don't have any Reynolds but sent offer for 4 Stephen Drew's if interested
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Sent you a message awhile back but didn't hear from you. I have a 2012 black border Heritage if you need it.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

@dontpray: Heck yeah... as soon as I get a digital camera, I'm gonna beef up my sig with some of my best cards, including the platinum!

@ryanmo: I'll check it out, thanks, but I'm really trying to focus on my Reynolds collection right now, so if you come across anything, please let me know!

@jtraven: That is one of the 2012 Reynolds cards I do have, but thank you very much for looking for me!

(07-11-2012, 12:44 AM)dbacks08 Wrote: Yes, I have. That was a big screw up on my part, and I have apologized for it. I'm looking forward to putting it behind me and doing better in the future.
According to Pete, he hasn't received anything yet. Do you have any tracking on the package you sent and can you let me know when you sent it? Send the tracking info to me and Pete via PM if you have one.

Thanks.

And just so you know, I'm trying to protect the boards since there has been a ton of posts about scammers lately. Don't want to group you into that bunch, so prove me wrong.