`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now I'm free to trade a little tonight.

Now I'm free to trade a little tonight.
Take a look at my org. Aside from my sig I'm looking for one more A Cut Above insert (Lincecum), Still have about 40 2004 Falls Classic Covers to finish my set in my wants, need 3 more Presidential Pastimes from 2004 as well.

Not listed in my org are some 77 Topps I need to finish my base set. Also I need about 9 more of this years Archives 77 Cloth stickers to finish up that set.

Random other things I need - 1997 Topps #84, 199 Topps #s241 and 242. 1986 Topps # 51,171, 510.

Still trying to get that WS Pin of Lincecum from this year as well.
Is this thing on?

RE: Now I'm free to trade a little tonight.
i just sent the lincecum u need out in a trade as an extra maybe they can trade it to you when they get it.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(07-08-2012, 09:04 PM)bman12 Wrote: i just sent the lincecum u need out in a trade as an extra maybe they can trade it to you when they get it.
You son of a .... Tongue I kid.

That's awesome someone got that in that manner. I've been slacking on extras I've been including lately and need to step up on that especially for some people that have worked with me on some great deals. I commend you.

Is this thing on?

My thread is up so take a look. You have any Puckett autos you'd part with?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(07-08-2012, 09:12 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: My thread is up so take a look. You have any Puckett autos you'd part with?

Sorry,I dont have Puckett anything as I unload Puckett stuff I dont need for a set as fast as I can. I dont think I've even seen a Puckett auto personally before.
Is this thing on?

(07-08-2012, 09:14 PM)shivelycore Wrote: Sorry,I dont have Puckett anything as I unload Puckett stuff I dont need for a set as fast as I can. I dont think I've even seen a Puckett auto personally before.
Not a Puckett collector but a Twins collector, WOW!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(07-08-2012, 09:16 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: Not a Puckett collector but a Twins collector, WOW!
Yeah I'm about the only one.

Is this thing on?

(07-08-2012, 09:07 PM)shivelycore Wrote: You son of a .... Tongue I kid.

That's awesome someone got that in that manner. I've been slacking on extras I've been including lately and need to step up on that especially for some people that have worked with me on some great deals. I commend you.
lol i will look tomorrow after work i might have some of your needs and thanks i always try to put extras in.

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

I have a bunch of archives stickers if you want to check me out. May have that Lincy cut above too.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

have a pending trade for the Lincecum cut above insert. Still looking to trade if anyone's around.
Is this thing on?