`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tier One Mojo! (Now with photos!)

RE: Tier One Mojo! (Now with photos!)
Updated with some really crappy pics from my cell phone. Someday I'm gonna buy a real camera... I promise.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Like the Salvador looks real nice.

(07-06-2012, 02:55 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Like the Salvador looks real nice.
Thanks! Much nicer in person lol
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Not to big on duel auto's but that is definitly one I wouldn't mind having. Congrats.

Nice hits!! The Perez and butler aren't for trade r they?
Thansk

congrats on some great pickups dude!!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

They are for trade, but only for equal type cards. I don't want to trade down on them. Looking for Mark Reynolds or DBacks.

need both royals. pleasew check me. i may be willing to buy them.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(07-08-2012, 09:06 PM)908 Wrote: need both royals. pleasew check me. i may be willing to buy them.
I checked you, but the only DBacks you have are base cards. Sorry, man.

sweet nibblets nice cards