`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone trading baseball for hockey?

Anyone trading baseball for hockey?
Currently working on my organize, have listed most of Kovalchuk collection, still to come Turco/Pronger/Lindros/Bure as well as some odds/ends in the game used/auto/rc department.

RE: Anyone trading baseball for hockey?
Depending on what Habs or Wild stuff you have I might be interested.
Is this thing on?

(07-04-2012, 01:04 PM)shivelycore Wrote: Depending on what Habs or Wild stuff you have I might be interested.
I will go do a quick look and see what I have, nothing major, but I think I might have a couple of pristine rc's, and I will see what else. Give me 10-15 min and I'll be back.

I would likely trade for Blues cards you have depending on what your looking for.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(07-04-2012, 01:04 PM)shivelycore Wrote: Depending on what Habs or Wild stuff you have I might be interested.
Here's what I have, will add it to my organize shortly.

02-03 Topps PM Bouchard rc
03-04 Saku Koivu PS "red" jersey 29/50 (blue/white)
03-04 PS PM Bouchard rc /1550
03-04 Topps Pristine Chris Higgins rc /1199

Also found a 2001 Donruss rookie of Grant Balfour /50, not sure if you would be interested since he isn't with the Twins anymore, but he is wearing Twins jersey on this card.
(07-04-2012, 01:13 PM)Krangry Wrote: I would likely trade for Blues cards you have depending on what your looking for.
Do not have much blues stuff, a Pronger bap auto, bap stick/jersey card, I think I have a 3 clr Weight patch, and maybe a couple of other pieces, I know I have a couple Demitra cards, all mainly from '00 to 04. If you want me to dig them out let me know.

Looking for Hasek/Yadi/Carpenter/Warner and some other stuff listed in my profile.I am also from O'Fallon/StP area if that makes us making any deals easier.

Here's what blues stuff I have:

UD Pronger RC
03-04 Private Stock Weight 4 color patch /200. Patch is yellow/light blue/white/blue
00-01 Pronger stick/jersey GSJ-13, stick is black white and looks to be the UE in Bauer.
97-98 or 98-99 BAP pronger auto.
00-01 Demitra SPGU game jersey

If you have a Bure auto, I might be interested in that.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

I could use a cheap Lemieux or jagr auto. I know they exist
[Image: dontpray11.png]

(07-04-2012, 02:53 PM)greekgoony Wrote: If you have a Bure auto, I might be interested in that.
I will double check, but fairly certain most of Bure that I have are #'d, don't believe I have any auto's.
(07-04-2012, 03:25 PM)dontpray Wrote: I could use a cheap Lemieux or jagr auto. I know they exist

Sorry, don't have any of either player.