`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking to Boost PC Buying Exquisite, NT, SPA, & Contenders RC Autos

RE: Looking to Boost PC Buying Exquisite, NT, SPA, & Contenders RC Autos
lol thanks will, just seeing if theres any other guys out there that have some of this stuff that their willing to move. I remember this was the first site I started on and it really got me going in the hobby, just checked I had 350 positive feedbacks from I guess they call it the old site.

Hey Mike what is up?

This was my first site as well so I relate.
(06-20-2012, 11:09 AM)mickeymantle24 Wrote: lol thanks will, just seeing if theres any other guys out there that have some of this stuff that their willing to move. I remember this was the first site I started on and it really got me going in the hobby, just checked I had 350 positive feedbacks from I guess they call it the old site.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

another go at it

(06-21-2012, 07:20 AM)jtcamp81 Wrote: Hey Mike what is up?
good to see you over hear jason. Havent checked this site in a couple days haha

I HAVE DOUBLES OF 2009 MATT STAFFORD CONTENDERS. MIGHT BE WILLING TO SELL. LMK IF INTERESTED. THANKS!
[Image: lions99.jpg]
BUCKET BELOW

http://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy278/tracy08606/

always looking to trade or buy! I AM NOW SELLING ONLY WHAT IS IN ORG.

(06-27-2012, 03:26 PM)tracy08606 Wrote: I HAVE DOUBLES OF 2009 MATT STAFFORD CONTENDERS. MIGHT BE WILLING TO SELL. LMK IF INTERESTED. THANKS!

pm sent to you thanks

I cracked two boxes of this years NT, please feel free to take a look and let me know.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

(06-28-2012, 05:10 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: I cracked two boxes of this years NT, please feel free to take a look and let me know.
what rpas did you get?

Anyone today guys, been buying quite a bit here lately just added a tom brady contenders

I have a Von Miller, Daniel Thomas, Jernigan, and I think a Gates. Lots of the base rookie autos as well along with the various parallel versions.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.