`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
See your idea come true

See your idea come true
I thought it would be a little fun to do this. Anyone is aloud to boast their opinion here. I am asking if anyone has something they really want to be in a shop. Since I think im the only member avidly posting on here with a store then I might as well ask. Post what you want to see in my shop or at my show and I will work on making it happen then post some pictures of your idea in action. It can be anything that is within reason lol. Also this will give me a chance to work on the shop once my mom is better and im there alot. It will also give me a chance to show the progress of the shop and hopefully some of you can come see your idea in person. ONce again anything. A program you want to see in use, a display, and organizing technique. WHATEVER.

I will try and get as many ideas put to use and im sure with the members on here we will get some really cool ones.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: See your idea come true
(06-25-2012, 09:19 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I thought it would be a little fun to do this. Anyone is aloud to boast their opinion here. I am asking if anyone has something they really want to be in a shop. Since I think im the only member avidly posting on here with a store then I might as well ask. Post what you want to see in my shop or at my show and I will work on making it happen then post some pictures of your idea in action. It can be anything that is within reason lol. Also this will give me a chance to work on the shop once my mom is better and im there alot. It will also give me a chance to show the progress of the shop and hopefully some of you can come see your idea in person. ONce again anything. A program you want to see in use, a display, and organizing technique. WHATEVER.

I will try and get as many ideas put to use and im sure with the members on here we will get some really cool ones.
ask pbean to make some card stands to sell in there bro...they are beautiful...i NEVER see quality stands in any LCS i go to..i really think they would fly off the shelf..
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

I have absolutely no problem putting some out for sale if he wants to ship me a box. All he has to do is tell me how much he want to sell them for and once they sell ill just send him paypal

(06-25-2012, 09:26 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I have absolutely no problem putting some out for sale if he wants to ship me a box. All he has to do is tell me how much he want to sell them for and once they sell ill just send him paypal
but do YOU think it will work? have you seen them?..the small ones are so cool.
DONE

Yeah they are awesome. I can even put some higher end cards on them inside a case so people can see what they look like with a nice card on em. If he can ship them down cheap it might be worth it...because like with everything it has to be realistically cheap for people to have interest
By the lack of response I guess this idea was dump lol

(06-25-2012, 09:28 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: but do YOU think it will work? have you seen them?..the small ones are so cool.
I think they would DEFINITELY work. Those small ones are kick azz!!!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(06-25-2012, 09:30 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Yeah they are awesome. I can even put some higher end cards on them inside a case so people can see what they look like with a nice card on em. If he can ship them down cheap it might be worth it...because like with everything it has to be realistically cheap for people to have interest
Na....lack of members online is all..haha...monday night is slow here if you havent noticed....always has been...no idea why either
DONE

A big screen tv to play madden and watch sports
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(06-25-2012, 09:30 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Yeah they are awesome. I can even put some higher end cards on them inside a case so people can see what they look like with a nice card on em. If he can ship them down cheap it might be worth it...because like with everything it has to be realistically cheap for people to have interest
I am just not very creative....but if anyone is gonna have ideas, I think this is the place.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

(06-25-2012, 11:16 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: A big screen tv to play madden and watch sports
oh yeah... let's NEVER let them leave...Smile