`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graded Cards Mail Day W/Scans

Graded Cards Mail Day W/Scans
Just got home from work and had this round of graded cards waiting on me. No 10's this time but all in all I am pleased with the out come. I knew my 86-87 fleer stickers weren't going to get a good grade. Need some advice from you guys that like the graded cards also, what is the best way to store them? Also I would like to display some of them I believe I read somewhere that being incased would protect them from fading, am I correct or should I keep them put away?
Here are the scans thanks for looking.

[Image: GradedLot2.jpg]
[Image: GradedLot2_0001.jpg]
[Image: GradedLot2_0002.jpg]
[Image: GradedStickers.jpg]
[Image: GradedStickers_0001.jpg]
[Image: GradedStickers_0002.jpg]
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: Graded Cards Mail Day W/Scans
Calling the 86-87 Fleer Sticker set condition sensitive is an understatement, lmao. Nice mailday otherwise.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

Love the Celtic/KGs stuff

do you have a place i could go and view your Garnett PC? i love looking at 90's player pc stuff.Nice additions man
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]
Tongue 
(06-13-2012, 09:22 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: do you have a place i could go and view your Garnett PC? i love looking at 90's player pc stuff.Nice additions man
Thanks, you can go to my org under my basketball and I have all my PC stuff under there. I have one named Kevin Garnett I believe it is up to date. I need to download them to my photobucket but just haven't taken the time to do it.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]