`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: Ronnie Brown signs with the Chargers and Ochocinco is working out for the Phins

OT: Ronnie Brown signs with the Chargers and Ochocinco is working out for the Phins
I wish Ronnie the best and hope he has a great season. I still think he should be a Phin but thats a different story lol.

Chad Ochocinco is working out for the Phins. I think its a PR move for Hard Knocks and to sell tickets if he signs because I dont think he has anything left.

What do you guys think he can contribute to a team at this point in his career?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: OT: Ronnie Brown signs with the Chargers and Ochocinco is working out for the Phins
(06-11-2012, 03:29 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I wish Ronnie the best and hope he has a great season. I still think he should be a Phin but thats a different story lol.

Chad Ochocinco is working out for the Phins. I think its a PR move for Hard Knocks and to sell tickets if he signs because I dont think he has anything left.

What do you guys think he can contribute to a team at this point in his career?
stone hands, caught less than 45% of the balls thrown his way last year. he has nothing left

RE: OT: Ronnie Brown signs with the Chargers and Ochocinco is working out for the Phins
Experience for one thing. And let's face it, with all the offensive weapons in front of him in Foxboro, he was never going to get much action.

Working out with Miami won't hurt him or the Phins. Why not give it a shot and see what he has left to offer?

(06-11-2012, 03:56 PM)estuaryman Wrote: Experience for one thing. And let's face it, with all the offensive weapons in front of him in Foxboro, he was never going to get much action.

Working out with Miami won't hurt him or the Phins. Why not give it a shot and see what he has left to offer?
he didnt get action because brady didnt trust him because he kept dropping passes

On the plus side, there's the remote possibility that we'll get a wicked Fins/Bengals dual patch Ochocinco card! lol
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Just for those who may not know. This is the Phins current WRing corp

1. Brian Hartline
2. Davone Bess
3. Clyde Edmond Edmund Gates
4. B.J Cunningham RC
5. Jeff Fuller RC
6. Rishard Matthews RC
7. Marlon Moore
8. Roberto Wallace

and about 5 or 6 more on the practice squad. There isnt much there IMO. Bess and Hartline are possession receivers and all the rest are RCs or 2nd or 3rd year players. Maybe Ocho can provide something. Who knows.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(06-11-2012, 04:05 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Just for those who may not know. This is the Phins current WRing corp

1. Brian Hartline
2. Davone Bess
3. Clyde Edmond Edmund Gates
4. B.J Cunningham RC
5. Jeff Fuller RC
6. Rishard Matthews RC
7. Marlon Moore
8. Roberto Wallace

and about 5 or 6 more on the practice squad. There isnt much there IMO. Bess and Hartline are possession receivers and all the rest are RCs or 2nd or 3rd year players. Maybe Ocho can provide something. Who knows.
the pats know.

you have a rookie qb. you want to combine that with a guy that caught only 45% of the passes thrown at him?

he is doomed... he caught less passes than my 10 year old son this year... he is done...

(06-11-2012, 04:13 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: the pats know.

you have a rookie qb. you want to combine that with a guy that caught only 45% of the passes thrown at him?
No but in all seriousness the Phins are going 3-13 this year regardless. MAYBE 5-11 at best.
(06-11-2012, 04:23 PM)slotman11 Wrote: he is doomed... he caught less passes than my 10 year old son this year... he is done...
I agree. If he cant catch balls from Brady then who can he catch balls from?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I think Ocho would do good with Miami if he actually comes to play. Miami's QB will always be scrambling and Ocho can get open. It has already been stated by Brady why Ocho was released. Because he was used to running routes to get open and not timing routes that Brady throws.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC