`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is why MMA is better than boxing.

This is why MMA is better than boxing.
With stupid judges and most fights going to the decision boxing will never recover. Pacquiao hit him almost 100 more times with 100 less punches. Oh well guess Floyd vs. Manny will never happen now.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

RE: This is why MMA is better than boxing.
worst blown call i've ever seen in sports in 27 years.....................my entire life...this is complete and utter bullshit

how anyone can say Bradley WON the fight, DREW the fight, or even made it a SPLIT decision does not know anything about boxing, blind, drunk or whatever, I can't believe I just saw what I did, now we'll never ever know who is the greatest boxer of our time...this is why boxing is DEAD!!!!!!!!!
Looking for LaMichael James, Marcus Mariota, DeForest Buckner, Byron Marshall, Kenjon Barner, Josh Huff, De'anthony Thomas, Kiko Alonso, LeGarrette Blount, Dennis Dixon, Jonathan Stewart, and all other Ducks alumni! Also take Vikings, Rockets, Dodgers.

(06-10-2012, 12:45 AM)03supto Wrote: worst blown call i've ever seen in sports in 27 years.....................my entire life...this is complete and utter bullshit

how anyone can say Bradley WON the fight, DREW the fight, or even made it a SPLIT decision does not know anything about boxing, blind, drunk or whatever, I can't believe I just saw what I did, now we'll never ever know who is the greatest boxer of our time...this is why boxing is DEAD!!!!!!!!!

Blown call depends on who you’re talking about as the 2 judges who scored in favor of Bradley was paid really good for that call. I just wonder what their breaking point was $10,000 maybe $100,000 or more. I am going to bet the rematch will not draw as much as the first fight. They might even have a hard time selling it. I will be asleep for that one though and I will read who wins. Now we all know there will be no Maywether vs. Pacquiao fight ever.

oh gosh we thought ms. mma was gone. darn.
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(06-10-2012, 01:37 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: oh gosh we thought ms. mma was gone. darn.
Dude you like talking crap I don't mess with your post so if you don't have something positive to say then leave it alone. I already gave you a challenge and you backed down in my book. Its still up but now you will have to wait a year as I leave for Diego Garcia on the 12th for a year.

only little people talk tough over the internet. i think we will start counting down and hopefully you will learn mma during that time.

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(06-11-2012, 12:23 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: only little people talk tough over the internet. i think we will start counting down and hopefully you will learn mma during that time.
Been doing MMA for 8 years funny you take the challenge now and not a few months ago when I offered you then. Just tell me the city and state you live in so we can make this happen next summer. We will video tape it as well and post it on youtube. Its you smart comments that you don't know when to quit that will get you in trouble. Just PM me the city and state and I will even give you mine Glen Burnie, Maryland. See you next year.

like i said keep talking. i dont make threats.

(06-11-2012, 05:03 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: like i said keep talking. i dont make threats.
No but you talk the trash, I said nothing to you and you want to say something smart. I am not a punk and I will come through with my promises. Leave my post alone and I will do the same for you. Just remember you started this not me. So if you really want to have a match I will not back down and we can set it up here where I live or where ever you live. I am good either way, it’s just funny as 2 months ago you didn't seem to want to and now you have a hair up your butt to be making smart comments. I don't make threats I finish arguments, you just caught me at a time where I can't make this happen for a while or I would be visiting before the month ends. Also are you going to give me an area or are you just fronting that you’re big and bad. Also I am waiting for the PM as I am done here for now as I am going spend the remaining few hours with my daughters and wife before I leave tomorrow afternoon.

blah blah. no one wants to hear you at all. get off the boards man.