`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Basketball piece in a card?

Best Basketball piece in a card?
Was looking at the Panini blog for the previews they're showing for the Father's Day promotion, and I think these might be the sweetest pieces of basketball I've ever seen in a card before.

[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: Best Basketball piece in a card?
I have to say even thou I don't collect lebron I'd like that one due to it has part of david stern the comish sig on it. The others are nice too.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

i just looked at that blog aswell and there is some nice stuff! i am not sure which part of the ball i have on this card? i havent sepnt awhole lot of time comparing but it's pretty cool

[Image: 99-00mvpgameusedsouvenireball.jpg]
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

That looks like the last part of Sterns name I think.

(06-08-2012, 11:44 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: That looks like the last part of Sterns name I think.
Yep that looks like the Loop for the T

I pulled this card back in 2001. I was so excited. To this day, it's one of my favourite pulls. I kept it for 10 years before finally - and regretfully -selling it.

[Image: AllenIverson-3.jpg]

(06-08-2012, 12:26 PM)will23c1982 Wrote: I pulled this card back in 2001. I was so excited. To this day, it's one of my favourite pulls. I kept it for 10 years before finally - and regretfully -selling it.
thats a sweet AI! i love them ones they look so nice,heres my Penny
[Image: 00-01ovationsuveniors.jpg]

I love the shoe patches....They need to do more of thoes. Ive got one of Gary Payton and thats it. The Ball patches arent really as neat to me.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(06-08-2012, 01:17 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: I love the shoe patches....They need to do more of thoes. Ive got one of Gary Payton and thats it. The Ball patches arent really as neat to me.
Here's two shoe cards also from the Panini Wrapper Redemption program:

(06-08-2012, 01:17 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: I love the shoe patches....They need to do more of thoes. Ive got one of Gary Payton and thats it. The Ball patches arent really as neat to me.
+1 i can't imagine a shoe patch of any of the classic Nike Air Penny shoe's especially the foam posite *drools*