Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Note: Active Traders.
Exclamation 
Note: Active Traders.
Some of you are shipping quicker than I can pull. I'm not upset or anything... I just don't want any of you to be angry. I've tried to make it clear that I'm short on time, money etc... and would like to trade with those who won't die if their stuff didn't arrive in less than a week... From now on, please wait until I get my end out first before you ship. Between what little work I get, my son's little league games and Cub Scouts... and my cruddy health, I'm losing my dang mind trying to make trades. It's just adding more stress.

I appreciate all the recent help with 2012 Bowman and any trade always. Good traders are getting harder and harder to find.

I just finished pulling/packing 3 smaller trades with a few larger than I expected next.

RE: Note: Active Traders.
no worries from me take your time Smile
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

No problems here.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

Just a refresher.

That's something that drives me nuts sometimes....I don't get it as much on here, but on another site I traded with a guy, and literally 2 days later he was angry at me asking where his cards were because he got notification that the ones he happened to ship SAME DAY got to my place that day....I was furious.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

Trading is supposed to be Fun and kinda Laid-Back but some here just don't get it. This NOT ebay!!!!! or anyother Hi powered Site/Forum.

Many are using the site to Sell (avoiding Fees). Speculating on New product trades, so they can try to sell the cards at a premium elsewhere before they BOOK.

No Patience or Tolerance for anyone or anything, not very good traits to drag around.

I feel your anguish.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(06-06-2012, 02:15 PM)radarblip Wrote: Trading is supposed to be Fun and kinda Laid-Back but some here just don't get it. This NOT ebay!!!!! or anyother Hi powered Site/Forum.

Many are using the site to Sell (avoiding Fees). Speculating on New product trades, so they can try to sell the cards at a premium elsewhere before they BOOK.

No Patience or Tolerance for anyone or anything, not very good traits to drag around.

I feel your anguish.
Eh, some people can't help it. That's why I'd rather wait for the other trader to ship after they get my package (established traders anyway). I don't need anymore stress.
I'm not angry at anyone who ships quick, but when I've tried to make it known that it's going to take a while for me to get them out, I just don't want to hear... well, I don't want to get angry. Smile

I saw where someone called you lazy, "Too lazy to go to the post office."
That person must have 100 cards to trade from the same set, because it's not "always" as easy as "going to the post office". It could be that easy for someone who has nothing else to do I imagine.

I don't have my cards in a Dewey Decimal system. They are "organized", but sometimes I have to go through many boxes/cards to find -ONE- in the trade. I find myself pulling cards that I think someone had in another trade. That works sometimes.

For the most part, I believe I'm easy to pull for. It's usually a set I'm working on. Then I have to go find a '84 Nestle card, 2001 Bowman, 2005 Bowman heritage... etc... It's a little different. Not complaining, I like doing it, it just takes a little time. And when I have no time, it's gonna take longer.

I will live if I don't get my cards right away. I believe.

Sent you a PM. I have traded with you once before and if I send my cards before you do I will not bug you about not sending yours right away. I have traded with others who are slow shippers and have never bothered them or dinged them on shipping, they still got 5 stars. I also believe that trading is supposed to be fun. I collect cards because I enjoy it, not as an investment and I am real easy to trade with. I am not real attached to the cards that I have listed FT Smile. Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

You and I have traded 4 or 5 times. I only start wondering after 2-3 weeks when I dont receive a note or any cards. Then I send a polite message like. " I havent received the card(s) yet just checking if you shipped. Please let me know if you have or when your going to so I can keep my eyes out for them. Thanks for the trade."

After a month now I'll get a little rude and be watching the boards like a hawk looking to see if anyone has posted about the trader. after 6 weeks I will start a thread about the trader. Luckily I havent had to start one yet.

You know communication goes a long way with me. Thats all I ask for and think anyone would ask for
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(06-06-2012, 03:48 PM)0mattinglyalexander0 Wrote: I saw where someone called you lazy, "Too lazy to go to the post office."
That person must have 100 cards to trade from the same set, because it's not "always" as easy as "going to the post office". It could be that easy for someone who has nothing else to do I imagine.
Shockingly enough*, said person that you're talking about (The one who called Mel lazy) turned out to be someone who is lacking in the integrity department when making a purchase on ebay. Well, at least according to their own words on another forum. But that's for another time and place.

*-No, not really.