`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player lots FS: MJ, Kobe, Garnett, and more w/ scans

RE: Player lots FS: MJ, Kobe, Garnett, and more w/ scans
(06-01-2012, 01:03 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: You got alot of Dan Majerle stuff hanging around? if you wanna put a lot of his stuff i may have some interest

BTW mainly lookin for 90's and early 2k stuff not so much newer

Just did a little digging, and man I've got nada lol. got his 92-93 topps beam team insert with a hilariously low bv given that they were 1 per box I think, and that's really the only one worth mentioning. Sorry!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(06-01-2012, 02:16 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Just did a little digging, and man I've got nada lol. got his 92-93 topps beam team insert with a hilariously low bv given that they were 1 per box I think, and that's really the only one worth mentioning. Sorry!
LOL no problem man .. I figured with all the 90's stuff you buy you would of had plenty

(06-01-2012, 02:35 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: LOL no problem man .. I figured with all the 90's stuff you buy you would of had plenty
Just a lot of commons and whatnot. Don't worry though, just like that Bill Russell auto I plan on pulling if I pull a wicked Majerle you'll be the first to know!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]