`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SP Authentic delayed again

SP Authentic delayed again
So i see on the Upper Deck Facebook page that the release date for SP AUthentic is now 6/30 and the Ultimate Collection that was 6/30 is now 7/31.

Anyone surprised that it was delayed again?

Is UD done?

RE: SP Authentic delayed again
Well weve been asking if their done for ages, and more products keep coming out. Id say their just laaaazzyyyyy or something. But eh the longer everything takes to come out, the better for me, coz i need to save my coin lol.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Don't be surprised. SPX was delayed about 6 times.
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

Yeah, how about we ask for hundreds of hard-signed autographs of hundreds of players, all live and in-product, no redemptions, and then complain that it takes them a couple extra weeks to get it out. The expectations of collectors in this hobby are starting to get a little out of control. I, personally, don't mind that it'll be out a little late, it gives me a couple extra weeks to recover from the last massive batch of stuff I overspent on, and I can pick up a PC card or two here and there in the meantime. Patience is something that we can benefit from, rather than constantly complaining while raising the bar on our expectations.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(05-31-2012, 06:41 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Yeah, how about we ask for hundreds of hard-signed autographs of hundreds of players, all live and in-product, no redemptions, and then complain that it takes them a couple extra weeks to get it out. The expectations of collectors in this hobby are starting to get a little out of control. I, personally, don't mind that it'll be out a little late, it gives me a couple extra weeks to recover from the last massive batch of stuff I overspent on, and I can pick up a PC card or two here and there in the meantime. Patience is something that we can benefit from, rather than constantly complaining while raising the bar on our expectations.
lol
[Image: staals-2.jpg]

The sad thing is that there will probably still be redemptions for some cards so the delay is more annoying than anything. It'll seem weird having a hockey set come out at the end of June/beginning of July but as long as it comes out, that's what's important. And not for nothing, but this year's rookie class seems a little weak anyway.

(05-31-2012, 06:41 AM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Yeah, how about we ask for hundreds of hard-signed autographs of hundreds of players, all live and in-product, no redemptions, and then complain that it takes them a couple extra weeks to get it out. The expectations of collectors in this hobby are starting to get a little out of control. I, personally, don't mind that it'll be out a little late, it gives me a couple extra weeks to recover from the last massive batch of stuff I overspent on, and I can pick up a PC card or two here and there in the meantime. Patience is something that we can benefit from, rather than constantly complaining while raising the bar on our expectations.
+1, lol, i'de love to see some of the people complaining actually
work a week at upper deck and be on the other end of the hobby.
maybe they would be more understanding about deadlines.

Of all the things in this world to worry about, this doesn't even make the top 100.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

I'd rather see a product be delayed a few more weeks to limit the redemptions....that by no way means that UD is done.

sadly, it doesn't matter that much for this year. it seems that either the crop of rookies or the product for the year hasn't done well, but after ud series 1, it all went down hill after that. spx sucked, but not nearly as bad as sp game used. so honestly, does sp authentic and ultimate really matter?