`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MJ Mail day

MJ Mail day
Had to calm down a little bit with the MJ's but still picked these up. I always wanted the 1996-97 Ultra Scoring Kings as well as the 1996-97 Upper Deck Smooth Grooves. The 1996-97 Stadium Club is the Atomic Refractor 1:192. Thanks for looking

[Image: 29-1.jpg]
[Image: 32.jpg]
[Image: 34.jpg]
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

RE: MJ Mail day
some nice additions there!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(05-30-2012, 08:51 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: some nice additions there!
Thanks man! I always like seeing your Penny mail days...Brings me back. You pick up some amazing stuff.

(05-30-2012, 09:03 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Thanks man! I always like seeing your Penny mail days...Brings me back. You pick up some amazing stuff.
thanks for the kind words i appreciate it,i love sharing my additions and viewing others such as yours and other collectors acrossed the boards! i am also slowing down for a bit..just had to hand the friend of the court $500 today
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(05-30-2012, 09:16 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: thanks for the kind words i appreciate it,i love sharing my additions and viewing others such as yours and other collectors acrossed the boards! i am also slowing down for a bit..just had to hand the friend of the court $500 today
That's never good, Sorry to hear that. Hope you get back into it strong soon!

Love the new pickups! Some of my favorite MJ 90's cards. The Smooth Grooves and Scoring Kings cards are nice! Congrats

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(05-30-2012, 10:04 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Love the new pickups! Some of my favorite MJ 90's cards. The Smooth Grooves and Scoring Kings cards are nice! Congrats
Thanks man! I have been trying to get The Z-Force Vortex that's in your profile pic but keep getting sniped at the last sec! Some day Smile

(05-30-2012, 10:16 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: Thanks man! I have been trying to get The Z-Force Vortex that's in your profile pic but keep getting sniped at the last sec! Some day Smile
That one took me a while to get. If I tried nowadays I couldn't get it with how his prices have risen.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

really tough to go wrong with any card including the words "Jordan" and either "scoring kings" or "refractor" lol. Love the pickups!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-30-2012, 11:11 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: That one took me a while to get. If I tried nowadays I couldn't get it with how his prices have risen.
Yeah for sure. I have been looking to grab it for some time with no luck. Good thing you already have it. It's a killer looking card.
(05-30-2012, 11:34 PM)buckunteer Wrote: really tough to go wrong with any card including the words "Jordan" and either "scoring kings" or "refractor" lol. Love the pickups!
Haha! This is true. Those key words lead to some nice things. Thanks man!