`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help on this item!!!

RE: Need help on this item!!!
Your pics look exactly the same as the eBay pics, BUT that doesn't mean PP didn't mess up. All I can do is offer up pics and info of what happened with my card that I had to send in for a missing piece.
Here is the scan of the card I bought AND received.
[Image: JJPromPiecesmissingSM.jpg]

The middle piece was an orange fabric piece. I sent it to PP and they said it was a fabric tape covering the metal. After they sent it back, I carefully pulled one corner of the fabric up and there was no metal underneath. I sent a new email and re-sent the card for replacement.

They stamped a new card with the original serial # on the card and 'destroyed' my original. I really hope they did destroy that one and I don't have any real reason to believe that they didn't. Here is the pic of my replacement card.

[Image: PromPieces1.jpg]

The new card has a different firesuit patch (that I like more) and the sheet metal piece really is metal. You can't tell from the scan but it has a glittery substance under the black paint. I was quite happy with the replacement. It took about a month in total time to get, but was worth it to me. PP is a great company.

EDIT: The 2nd pic is not a scan, but a photo from my camera. I was trying to get the sparkles/glitter in the metal piece to show up. It didn't work either way. Smile

(05-29-2012, 11:53 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Your pics look exactly the same as the eBay pics, BUT that doesn't mean PP didn't mess up. All I can do is offer up pics and info of what happened with my card that I had to send in for a missing piece.
Here is the scan of the card I bought AND received.
[Image: JJPromPiecesmissingSM.jpg]

The middle piece was an orange fabric piece. I sent it to PP and they said it was a fabric tape covering the metal. After they sent it back, I carefully pulled one corner of the fabric up and there was no metal underneath. I sent a new email and re-sent the card for replacement.

They stamped a new card with the original serial # on the card and 'destroyed' my original. I really hope they did destroy that one and I don't have any real reason to believe that they didn't. Here is the pic of my replacement card.

[Image: PromPieces1.jpg]

The new card has a different firesuit patch (that I like more) and the sheet metal piece really is metal. You can't tell from the scan but it has a glittery substance under the black paint. I was quite happy with the replacement. It took about a month in total time to get, but was worth it to me. PP is a great company.

EDIT: The 2nd pic is not a scan, but a photo from my camera. I was trying to get the sparkles/glitter in the metal piece to show up. It didn't work either way. Smile
I heard back from Press Pass and all they said was to send it back. No mention of the card at all. So I sent it back today. Still waiting on a Kurt Busch I sent back a little over 2 months ago. Hopefully the Harvick will come back sooner than that and the Kurt will come in any day. Thanks for everyone's help.

(05-30-2012, 01:19 AM)Packerfavrefan Wrote: I heard back from Press Pass and all they said was to send it back. No mention of the card at all. So I sent it back today. Still waiting on a Kurt Busch I sent back a little over 2 months ago. Hopefully the Harvick will come back sooner than that and the Kurt will come in any day. Thanks for everyone's help.
Are you sending printouts of the emails from PP when you send the card(s) back to them? That does seem to speed things up. My original JJ card was sent with a printout of the email response from PP. They sent an email after receiving it saying there was nothing wrong with it. They asked if I wanted it sent back or replaced. I had them send it back and then attempted to pull the 'fabric tape' off. When I saw that there was only cardboard under it, I sent another email and eventually sent back the card, along with the printout of the continued emails.
The whole process took less than a month and a half from the time I sent the 1st email to the time I got my new replacement (the second card I posted).
The more info included with the returned card, the faster the return time. Good luck and keep us informed!