`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
86-87 michael jordan buy back auto sticker mint condition

RE: 86-87 michael jordan buy back auto sticker mint condition
(05-28-2012, 07:49 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: Why dont we all wait until it comes back from BGS before speculating on a value. Since he is confident it is a 9.5 possibly a 10, the sky is the limit here. We may be looking at the first ever bgs 10.5 here, pristine gem!
I honestly dont think this guy has any real plans to send it to BGS i think he was hoping there was a High Dollar JOrdan collector here who would Contact him and make him a Big offer. That why he was such a Stickler for saying it would Grade 9.5 and got Cocky when he didnt like what others were posting..

Its either that or he was trying to Stroke his own ego cuz he has an Awesome card..

Thats Why i gave him a Cookie. LOL

HE HAS THE CARD!!!! I know the guy and know he has the card and i know where he bought it!!!!
He is somewhat new to collecting....Was a collector as a kid...
He is super excited about the card, maybe overly excited!!!( I would be too)....
Although he has never had anything graded he does have an idea on what the card "should" grade...
BUT, i know that it would be insanely hard to get a BGS 9.5 and he's dreaming to pull a BGS 10...
I would think a BGS 9 would more likely....After checking pop reports!!!
He has the pack pulled upperdeck Authentic redemption card as well as the C.O.A....
The card will be sent in for grading in the next few weeks....
See how it goes...

Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(05-28-2012, 10:34 PM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: HE HAS THE CARD!!!! I know the guy and know he has the card and i know where he bought it!!!!
He is somewhat new to collecting....Was a collector as a kid...
He is super excited about the card, maybe overly excited!!!( I would be too)....
Although he has never had anything graded he does have an idea on what the card "should" grade...
BUT, i know that it would be insanely hard to get a BGS 9.5 and he's dreaming to pull a BGS 10...
I would think a BGS 9 would more likely....After checking pop reports!!!
He has the pack pulled upperdeck Authentic redemption card as well as the C.O.A....
The card will be sent in for grading in the next few weeks....
See how it goes...
Do you know anything else about him? what kind of car he drives, does he like animals, how much he makes a year before taxes? this is stuff we need to know

(05-28-2012, 09:06 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: I honestly dont think this guy has any real plans to send it to BGS i think he was hoping there was a High Dollar JOrdan collector here who would Contact him and make him a Big offer. That why he was such a Stickler for saying it would Grade 9.5 and got Cocky when he didnt like what others were posting..

Its either that or he was trying to Stroke his own ego cuz he has an Awesome card..

Thats Why i gave him a Cookie. LOL
I agree and thought the cookie was a nice touch. in the future, if i make bragging posts can u send me a burger instead of a cookie?
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

So he bought the auto????? I was assuming it was pack pulled. How much did he pay for it. What he paid is probably close to what its worth. At least In most cases. Im kinda confused. And now he has a "friend" vouching for him....Well we already proved its not a 1/1 so Im content I guess....
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

We will wait and see what it grades and I will repost graded pics for u all to see !

90's mj collector 9.5's or better, also collecting Chris Paul patches and autos

Honestly after looking over it for about 5 minutes from his profile pic, it is slightly off-center from left to right, maybe a 65/35ish. It is definitely at a minimum an 8.5 and with a great possibility of getting a 9. Anything more than that I'd say is less than a 5% guess.

And I would consider myself a subject matter expert on this set as I have over 200 BGS cards from 1986-87 Fleer (including stickers and dups).

Now where is my cookie!
Oh yeah this is not a 1/1 I have seen this MJ auto before authenticated by UD.

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

all in all it is a great card regardless
(05-30-2012, 08:45 AM)Topgun1983 Wrote: all in all it is a great card regardless
here are some scans i just took for you guys to have a better look
(05-30-2012, 08:22 AM)jchavestx Wrote: Honestly after looking over it for about 5 minutes from his profile pic, it is slightly off-center from left to right, maybe a 65/35ish. It is definitely at a minimum an 8.5 and with a great possibility of getting a 9. Anything more than that I'd say is less than a 5% guess.

And I would consider myself a subject matter expert on this set as I have over 200 BGS cards from 1986-87 Fleer (including stickers and dups).

Now where is my cookie!
Oh yeah this is not a 1/1 I have seen this MJ auto before authenticated by UD.
have a look at the scans i just uploaded, the centering is alittle off thats its only let down

(05-28-2012, 05:51 PM)xarzy Wrote: If infact his card is the buyback version it will have a matching coa card from UD stating where it was autographed/set AND it will be hand numbered 1/1. Quavis I understand you are replying to his attitude but if in fact this a buyback from UD hes got a point. There can be numerous camp autos but the pack pulled UD authenticated stuff will always hold a premium. The Jordan RC Buyback Autos /23 sell for $13k on average, whereas camp auto'd rcs sell for 7-8k. This if indeed is a 1/1 buyback can truely get that much.

To OP I agree that a house cant compare to a card and that doesnt mean you are less of a collector. And to those not familiar with Australians, Aussie tend to have this kind of attitude but that doesnt mean they are dicks, its just a different sense of humor.
Thanks brother love your work

I guess we can countdown the time until you either get suspended or this thread locked.
Collecting any and everything LOST 112/138 (81%) LOST autographed cards and 33/95 (35%) LOST Memorabilia Cards.