Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 2.93 Average
Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor
Thumbs Up 
RE: Beckett Baseball: Ask the editor
if anyone can help i am almost finished with the 2012 gypsy queen set both base and SP. var. what i would like to know is about card(s) # 248 and 252 topps site says there are variation of these card but all the ones i see live and on E-bay seem to be the same is there SP. of these cards thanks for any insite on this

Can anyone tell me what page in the new 2012 Beckett price guide I can find 2003 Donruss Timeless Treasures Cal Ripken Jr Autographed Jersey Card

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have a 2005 PRIME PATCHES CAL RIPKEN TRIPLE RELIC JERSEY PANTS JACKET #ED 7/150 where is it in the 2012 Becketts price guide? Also why didn't it come with a magnafying glass it's very hard to see!

(05-01-2012, 04:10 PM)hometownhero Wrote: if anyone can help i am almost finished with the 2012 gypsy queen set both base and SP. var. what i would like to know is about card(s) # 248 and 252 topps site says there are variation of these card but all the ones i see live and on E-bay seem to be the same is there SP. of these cards thanks for any insite on this
On 248, look at Boggs' butt in relation to the Gypsy Queen blurb below him. Also look at the catcher's hand at left. It's just a cropping difference.

On 252, look at the number of watercoolers in the lower right of the image. One shows one, the other shows two. Photo has been slid inside the frame about an eighth of an inch -- that's it.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

when will i be able to know the values for the 2012 topps heritage black cards?
let's go bucs! (I know I am hoping for too much)

I have a question about Bowman Prospects. I have 2 #BP 9's but one is Paul Hoilman and the other is Eddie Rosario. Can anyone give me an explanation? Is this a short print? Or an error?

Can you tell me why 2011 Leaf Sports Icons Cut Signature Edition doesn't list in beckett? Thanks.

have a question about the n/a price on the price guide....how can i know the value of a card list as n/a???
Are we gonna have a price on those cards??
For example i have a Dustin Ackley 2012 topps tribute gold auto 07/15 and Harmon Killebrew 2011 panini limited prime patch 01/12

(06-01-2012, 05:02 PM)lefou66 Wrote: have a question about the n/a price on the price guide....how can i know the value of a card list as n/a???
Are we gonna have a price on those cards??
For example i have a Dustin Ackley 2012 topps tribute gold auto 07/15 and Harmon Killebrew 2011 panini limited prime patch 01/12
Cards with quantities under 25 are not regularly priced unless they are parallels and there are several sets made to the same quantity.
(05-22-2012, 02:51 PM)edverrilla Wrote: when will i be able to know the values for the 2012 topps heritage black cards?
email Brian Fleischer bfleisher@beckett.com
(05-27-2012, 10:30 AM)mgruber2 Wrote: Can you tell me why 2011 Leaf Sports Icons Cut Signature Edition doesn't list in beckett? Thanks.
Most cut products are not in the database. Often, it's because of a lack of a comprehensive checklist being available. Not sure why in that example.
(05-26-2012, 10:24 AM)rkvdad Wrote: I have a question about Bowman Prospects. I have 2 #BP 9's but one is Paul Hoilman and the other is Eddie Rosario. Can anyone give me an explanation? Is this a short print? Or an error?
I believe one is an uncorrected error. Check the database here.
Chris Olds
Editor, Beckett Media

colds@beckett.com
Twitter @chrisolds2009
beckett.com/news

>>>> IF YOU HAVE A SITE ISSUE, please do not DM me.Please email customerservice@beckett.com. (I don't actually handle any of that stuff.)

Will BGS grade a serial numbered hand signed card if I can provide clear video footage of the player signing the exact card with the serial number in clear view.