`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XstreamINsanity's 2011-12 Panini Past & Present Breakout and Breakout AU set/contest

RE: XstreamINsanity's 2011-12 Panini Past & Present Breakout and Breakout AU set/contest
I haven't ordered the box yet. When I find out what shops will be participating in the Fathers Day promotion, I'm going to make a trip to the closest one (hopefully no further than Atlanta) so I can get the box and some of the Wrapper Redemption Packs (hopefully with 20 packs I can get 4 wrapper redemption packs). I know I'll probably pay a little more (just in gas) for the box at an LCS, but there are benefits to going to the LCS (I hope, I want to take my boys with me).

If/When I get the box, that is more for the base set, so I won't be factoring that into the cost unless I pull an autograph need (then 25% of the box price). First off, with my luck (and since I haven't bought a hobby box in years) I will pull two Elusive Ink of some barely known names and a 2011 Draft Redemption AU. However, if my luck were to change, there is a chance (the same chance the Pistons have at getting the #1 pick this year in the draft, 1.7%, lol) that I could pull the Rose or the Griffin or even the Lin. That would help out a lot. But even to pull other names that could go for decent money (Hayward, Cousins, Love, Gallinari and Westbrook to name a few) would be a lot of help.

If you were factoring in the price of the box, I'll give you this shot to edit your guestimates. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: XstreamINsanity's 2011-12 Panini Past & Present Breakout and Breakout AU set/contest
(05-25-2012, 01:49 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I haven't ordered the box yet. When I find out what shops will be participating in the Fathers Day promotion, I'm going to make a trip to the closest one (hopefully no further than Atlanta) so I can get the box and some of the Wrapper Redemption Packs (hopefully with 20 packs I can get 4 wrapper redemption packs). I know I'll probably pay a little more (just in gas) for the box at an LCS, but there are benefits to going to the LCS (I hope, I want to take my boys with me).

If/When I get the box, that is more for the base set, so I won't be factoring that into the cost unless I pull an autograph need (then 25% of the box price). First off, with my luck (and since I haven't bought a hobby box in years) I will pull two Elusive Ink of some barely known names and a 2011 Draft Redemption AU. However, if my luck were to change, there is a chance (the same chance the Pistons have at getting the #1 pick this year in the draft, 1.7%, lol) that I could pull the Rose or the Griffin or even the Lin. That would help out a lot. But even to pull other names that could go for decent money (Hayward, Cousins, Love, Gallinari and Westbrook to name a few) would be a lot of help.

If you were factoring in the price of the box, I'll give you this shot to edit your guestimates. Smile
Reduced mine by $2.68 Cents Smile

(05-25-2012, 02:00 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Reduced mine by $2.68 Cents Smile
lol. Smarty pants. Smile

ok. 734.79 bob.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

looking forward to seeing your chase & progress as you go... I keep looking at the autos of Past & Present.. I like a few of them... trying to get some of the Lakers, but looking to get them for cheap, since it's a low end product..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Well here's what I got delivered to me today. Enjoy.

$691.71 is my guess. Tough contest, btw. Thanks!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Lin is going to be $200 now and Kobe $150-200, Griffin $150-200, Rose $200-400. IBAKA/HARDEN/WESTBROOK Will have playoff prices.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

(05-28-2012, 06:02 PM)xarzy Wrote: 1100.

Lin is going to be $200 now and Kobe $150-200, Griffin $150-200, Rose $200-400. IBAKA/HARDEN/WESTBROOK Will have playoff prices.
This set doesnt have a Kobe Bryant auto

Maybe those 2 elusives will be Muggsy and Dell Curry Big Grin

(05-25-2012, 01:49 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I haven't ordered the box yet. When I find out what shops will be participating in the Fathers Day promotion, I'm going to make a trip to the closest one (hopefully no further than Atlanta) so I can get the box and some of the Wrapper Redemption Packs (hopefully with 20 packs I can get 4 wrapper redemption packs). I know I'll probably pay a little more (just in gas) for the box at an LCS, but there are benefits to going to the LCS (I hope, I want to take my boys with me).