`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday w/ scans! Hitting every part of my PC!

RE: Mailday w/ scans! Hitting every part of my PC!
Thanks for the comments everybody! Kinda sad how many U of M fans are on here though, my no-trade list is expanding rapidly :-P
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

haha "HAIL TO THE VICTORS VALIANT! HAIL HAIL TO MICHIGAN.." only kidding my friend! i respect OSU aswell as every other B10 school,i can't wait until the season kicks off should be an interesting one for sure
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(05-23-2012, 10:43 PM)aarhart1985 Wrote: haha "HAIL TO THE VICTORS VALIANT! HAIL HAIL TO MICHIGAN.." only kidding my friend! i respect OSU aswell as every other B10 school,i can't wait until the season kicks off should be an interesting one for sure

We're (we being knowledgeable Buckeye fans) still beyond miffed at Gene Smith for not self-imposing the one-year bowl ban last year since we knew we weren't going to a great bowl game anyway. We'll probably have 8-9 wins this year which would have put us in a much better bowl. Oh well, such is life.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

I cant Stand the way Urban shafted Florida to take the Job at OSU.. He used to be one of my favorite college Coaches(even hoped buffalo would ahve hired him at one point) but now i cant stand him..

(05-23-2012, 11:06 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: I cant Stand the way Urban shafted Florida to take the Job at OSU.. He used to be one of my favorite college Coaches(even hoped buffalo would ahve hired him at one point) but now i cant stand him..
Common misconception. He resigned at Florida 4-5 months before the first inklings of problems w/ Tressel surfaced at Ohio State. There was no way he simply left Florida for OSU. The Ohio State job was his dream job and it basically fell in his lap through no fault of his own.

Frankly I'm not too fond of him as a person in general, but I dislike losing even more, so I'll manage Smile

Awesome cards!

(05-23-2012, 11:50 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Common misconception. He resigned at Florida 4-5 months before the first inklings of problems w/ Tressel surfaced at Ohio State. There was no way he simply left Florida for OSU. The Ohio State job was his dream job and it basically fell in his lap through no fault of his own.

Frankly I'm not too fond of him as a person in general, but I dislike losing even more, so I'll manage Smile
Oh i agree he didnt leave florida because of OSU. I actually wouldnt of had a Problem with that. But if you remember his excuse to leave Florida was because of Health issues and he wanted to spend time with his family Blah blah blah..

Its Obvious now that his health wasnt as big a Factor as he made it out to be since 15 months after resigning from Florida he takes a Job at OSU. Dream job or not.

IMO he felt he outgrew Florida and with Teabow leaving he would of had to go thru antoher rebuilding period. He wanted to go on to bigger and better things but couldnt get out of his contract to make a Lateral jump to another College team so he used his Health as an Excuse and went to ESPN for a year.

(05-24-2012, 06:53 AM)bbills1999 Wrote: Oh i agree he didnt leave florida because of OSU. I actually wouldnt of had a Problem with that. But if you remember his excuse to leave Florida was because of Health issues and he wanted to spend time with his family Blah blah blah..

Its Obvious now that his health wasnt as big a Factor as he made it out to be since 15 months after resigning from Florida he takes a Job at OSU. Dream job or not.

IMO he felt he outgrew Florida and with Teabow leaving he would of had to go thru antoher rebuilding period. He wanted to go on to bigger and better things but couldnt get out of his contract to make a Lateral jump to another College team so he used his Health as an Excuse and went to ESPN for a year.
it's all good Brady Hoke will thump him,what goes around comes around Tongue
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

(05-25-2012, 01:09 AM)aarhart1985 Wrote: it's all good Brady Hoke will thump him,what goes around comes around Tongue
lol yeah by jumping off the top rope w/ his fat rear end. #fewercheeseburgers.

:-D