`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 past and present box break

2 past and present box break
I bought a couple boxes cause I liked the way the cards looked. Notable hits include:

Dee brown auto elusive
John Paxson auto elusive
Danny perry auto elusive
Tim hardaway auto elusive
Shane battier auto common
Eric gordon auto breakout

Ekpe udoh jersey
Peja stojakovic jersey tri color 5/10

David Robinson short print

Redemptions
Pick 16
Pick 25

I think I did alright with this break. I'm glad I got a serial numbered but too bad it was peja. The jersey is hornets but yet the picture is when he was with Dallas .. That's odd

Scans to come when I figure it out

RE: 2 past and present box break
Sweet Peja stojakovic jersey tri color 5/10
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

If thats Former Celtics Dee Brown i would have interest in that Card if its FT

(05-22-2012, 06:08 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: If thats Former Celtics Dee Brown i would have interest in that Card if its FT
It is. I was thinking of picking one up for you cheap on the bay. Smile But they aren't going for cheap, maybe $12 (haven't checked in a few days).

To the OP, do you buy any chance have the Lin and Rose Breakout cards? Also, if they are for trade, and if the Breakout AU is for trade, can you check me for them? I need the Lin and Rose to finish the base set and the Gordon would be my second AU for the set. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(05-23-2012, 09:49 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: It is. I was thinking of picking one up for you cheap on the bay. Smile But they aren't going for cheap, maybe $12 (haven't checked in a few days).

To the OP, do you buy any chance have the Lin and Rose Breakout cards? Also, if they are for trade, and if the Breakout AU is for trade, can you check me for them? I need the Lin and Rose to finish the base set and the Gordon would be my second AU for the set. Thanks.
Xstream have you bought a box of this product that you haven't posted the break of in here? For SHAME lol. That's some pretty impressive set building w/o buying a box!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(05-23-2012, 10:52 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Xstream have you bought a box of this product that you haven't posted the break of in here? For SHAME lol. That's some pretty impressive set building w/o buying a box!
No, I have not bought a box yet. Though, I'm thinking about buying on on Fathers day because of Panini's Father's Day Wrapper Redemption promotion they're going to have. I just need to find a shop within range so I have money for the gas as well as to get a box (going to also see if the shop will take my tradeables for a few packs or supplies).

But no, I spent more than I should have. I could have bought a couple lots on eBay and been very close, but I tried getting many auctions at $0.99 with combined shipping (two major eBay sellers) of between $0.10 and $0.20. Some I had to BIN for between $1.00 and $1.50. Obviously, I'm not going to give away how much I've spent so far on the set because that would ruin my contest. I will say, I was upset to lose a Matthews AU for MORE than the Monroe AU I grabbed. lol. I figured though, the inserts should be at least $1.50 each BV, so I should have spend less than BV including shipping on all of them, but I don't care, because I love the design of the set. I should have about half of the set by Friday. And yes, I will be scanning them and uploading images. Smile

(05-23-2012, 12:21 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: No, I have not bought a box yet. Though, I'm thinking about buying on on Fathers day because of Panini's Father's Day Wrapper Redemption promotion they're going to have. I just need to find a shop within range so I have money for the gas as well as to get a box (going to also see if the shop will take my tradeables for a few packs or supplies).

But no, I spent more than I should have. I could have bought a couple lots on eBay and been very close, but I tried getting many auctions at $0.99 with combined shipping (two major eBay sellers) of between $0.10 and $0.20. Some I had to BIN for between $1.00 and $1.50. Obviously, I'm not going to give away how much I've spent so far on the set because that would ruin my contest. I will say, I was upset to lose a Matthews AU for MORE than the Monroe AU I grabbed. lol. I figured though, the inserts should be at least $1.50 each BV, so I should have spend less than BV including shipping on all of them, but I don't care, because I love the design of the set. I should have about half of the set by Friday. And yes, I will be scanning them and uploading images. Smile
Check out Atlanta SportsCard maybe shipping would be cheaper since your in state..

(05-23-2012, 12:38 PM)bbills1999 Wrote: Check out Atlanta SportsCard maybe shipping would be cheaper since your in state..
Well, when Panini gets the list out of participating shops for the promotion, I may be packing up the boys and heading there for the day on Fathers day. Though, that being a Sunday, I'm not sure many shops will be open. I need to see how far the Fantastic Store is and I might go there if they're participating. Smile
Nah, mess that. It's 11 hours away. Smile One of these days though, one of these days. Smile

Here is a couple crappy scans. sorry they look terrible. Everything up is for sale except the rookie redemption. I am trying to rebuild some money so I can break a 2008 box. I haven't decided which yet so I'll be taking suggestions for that too. Also, xstreaminsanity I did get a firework Derrick Rose if your interested in that?

[Image: IMAG0101.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0102.jpg]

Photobucket
Photobucket

If your trading any of it .. I wouldnt mind the Dee Brown and the Draft Redemptions..