`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: I decided to take a gamble today

OT: I decided to take a gamble today
I know alot of you will tell me I'm gonna get some junk card but today I don't care. I probably will but I felt like gambling today. I called Panini about a Daniel Thomas Redemption Certified Freshman Fabric I had and they are gonna send a "random card of equal value". Gonna be nice to see what "they consider" equal value. Wish me luck.....
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: OT: I decided to take a gamble today
(05-23-2012, 03:22 PM)rgf17 Wrote: I know alot of you will tell me I'm gonna get some junk card but today I don't care. I probably will but I felt like gambling today. I called Panini about a Daniel Thomas Redemption Certified Freshman Fabric I had and they are gonna send a "random card of equal value". Gonna be nice to see what "they consider" equal value. Wish me luck.....
Good luck! I hope it's a great card Smile
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

good luck. did they ask you to choose a team? player? any guesses on what you think you might get?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(05-23-2012, 03:32 PM)younglover Wrote: Good luck! I hope it's a great card Smile
thanks. i'm not expecting much but figured i have no use for the thomas so why not right? at least i know this way it gets fullfilled

The way his cards are selling, I hope its a GREAT card!!!

(05-23-2012, 03:33 PM)ft28jags Wrote: good luck. did they ask you to choose a team? player? any guesses on what you think you might get?
nope just completely random. i wanted to see what they "think" is comparable.
(05-23-2012, 03:35 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: The way his cards are selling, I hope its a GREAT card!!!
yeah i know that risk too t. but if you look he has had so many redemptions thoughout all the sets and they seem to have been coming up real slowly. thats really the main reason i decided to call on that one. who knows if or how long he gets to signing certified and once he does who knows if they are still selling good. thats why i took the "gamble"

interesting. I look forward to reading about what you get. I've had a good relationship with them and I feel fortunate, as I've had solid customer svs especially when compared to the other companies
(05-23-2012, 03:36 PM)rgf17 Wrote: nope just completely random. i wanted to see what they "think" is comparable.
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(05-23-2012, 03:40 PM)ft28jags Wrote: interesting. I look forward to reading about what you get. I've had a good relationship with them and I feel fortunate, as I've had solid customer svs especially when compared to the other companies
yeah i dont think i have ever had any real reason to complain about them myself. i get through almost every time i call. i only have one unfullfilled redemption with them (and i won't be asking for a replacement on it, its a jones i need). i been good to me the past two years since i started collecting again.

Last time I asked for a replacement it was actually a better card, same team but a better player and card lol. Hopefully yours is as well!

(05-23-2012, 03:46 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Last time I asked for a replacement it was actually a better card, same team but a better player and card lol. Hopefully yours is as well!
not getting my hopes up but that would be cool. i'll post what i get on here when it comes and let everyone else decide if i get lucky or if i get hosed. either way i'm cool with it. it was m choice to take a random.