`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB/WTTF Dustin Pedroia needs, from commons to rarities. Updated: 1/19/2015

WTB/WTTF Dustin Pedroia needs, from commons to rarities. Updated: 1/19/2015
If a trade can not be worked out and you are willing to sell, please let me know.

For all of you that have visited this post before you will notice the extremely long “wants” list is no longer here. I have moved it to a web page I’m working on. I have also posted my Dustin Pedroia collection on the same web page. Yes, it is still under construction, but the Pedroia part is complete. Now needs updating. I invite you all to visit and give me your thoughts and opinions on it. Here is the link…..

www.muddychicken15.weebly.com

Feedback and suggestions are very welcome as this is a very new type of project for me.

As far is this thread is concerned, the intent still remains the same. I’m looking for any and all Dustin Pedroia cards I do not have from simple commons to the 1/1. Depending on the card, I could be willing to trade in favor. I don’t shy away from trading for good duplicates either. Any Pedroia card that I don't have is also marked as a "want" and "trade for" in my organize. I'm more than willing to search an organize, buckets, and lists. Just give me the heads up that you think you may have some.

Thank you for looking,
Rob

RE: My Dustin Pedroia needs, from commons to rarities.
I have 9 for trade. Not sure if you need them though
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

Have two of your refractor needs...sent you an offer...LMK...thanks!

(05-21-2012, 08:59 PM)waynetalger Wrote: I have 9 for trade. Not sure if you need them though
Thanks for the offer but I have those already.
(05-21-2012, 10:09 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: Have two of your refractor needs...sent you an offer...LMK...thanks!

Trade accepted and cards are in the mail today. Thanks.

Bump for the long weekend.
Hope to get a lot of trades done.
Thanks for looking.
-Rob

pulled the archive 3-d and the 1980 topps....
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(05-25-2012, 12:16 AM)mjanooz Wrote: pulled the archive 3-d and the 1980 topps....
Yes, I need them both. Sent an open offer because you also have some set needs I need for a new set I'm working on. Let me know.
Thanks
-Rob

Have made some GREAT trades so far. Keep them coming!
Thanks
-Rob

To the top.

Man I'm going to have to go through my cards now lol. I just pulled the 3-D at my LCS last night too haha.

I'll check my 2011 and 2012 cards, I may have some 2012 Bowman of him. Possibly an Orange.
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)