`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting Screwed, is there anything I can do?

RE: Getting Screwed, is there anything I can do?
(05-21-2012, 05:32 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: I didn't nkow this either! I just googled paypal shipping and found the right link and mailed out a couple trades this way. AWESOME to know!
when you log on to paypal, the link for "multi-order shipping" is on the right, just for future reference

however, saying that: unless it is really necessary, neither seller or buyer should ever use paypal gift. it leaves both parties unprotected

Update: I am 100% not getting my money back cause he told me he would refund my cash in a few days when he gets paid, yet he just sold an item yesterday for $400. so he obviously has some paypal laying around. I am going to call the local Police Department tomorrow to see if there is anything I can do.
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

I think you are kind of screwed because of the fact that you gifted the money to him. The word "Gift" takes any credibility away that you were supposed to recieve goods in return. Good luc though.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

just saying:

how do you know it wasnt sent?

(05-21-2012, 06:13 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: just saying:

how do you know it wasnt sent?
Its been over 3 weeks and he claims he used a DC , but lost it because his wife mailed the package out for him...We agreed to use DC.

Also I just looked closely at the auction and the picture was ripped off of WORTHPOINT, it wasnt even his scan

Is it someone on this site?
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

Do us all a favor and post his ID. I don't know if he bids but I'd like to keep him on my blocked bidders list.

(05-21-2012, 09:23 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: except 3 NPB and your account gets suspended, and if the seller can prove it is retaliation, he can report it

im sorry, but this is idiotic to do
Just buy a few items and leave 1's for all of them at the same time. So pay for 5 really cheap items and leave negitives and his account will take the hit. If you do them all at once he will not be able to do anything for those and more than likely will block you after that.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Sorry for the ignorance, what is PayPal gift?

I wont post his info until I reach a final conclusion to the mini saga

You can make "gift" payment to someone through paypal and there are no fess for the person receiving the money, but you lose any claim to a dispute when you pay by gift.... So the guy wanted 1265 for the card, but would take 250 if I sent it as a gift. It was a lesson learned and one I would not take again

It is the second most expensive SINGLE card I ever purchased.