`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 Mayo, because it was so darn cheap

2009 Mayo, because it was so darn cheap
It was realllly cheap, and now I believe I should've just paid the extra 25 bucks to get Valiant.

Anyway I got a Gartrell Johnson auto and a MJD gu, plus a slew of rookies and minis etc. If anybody was building this set let me I can get some cards out to people. 80% of the Silver and mini inserts are in my org
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

RE: 2009 Mayo, because it was so darn cheap
I actually just started that set so need a bunch! Picked up 2 blasters that were on sale so that's all I have. PM me about them when you get the chance. You can send me what you pulled or I can send you what I have either one is fine with me Smile
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

T Jax mini??????
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(05-19-2012, 03:37 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: I actually just started that set so need a bunch! Picked up 2 blasters that were on sale so that's all I have. PM me about them when you get the chance. You can send me what you pulled or I can send you what I have either one is fine with me Smile
Sounds good, I can have all of them uploaded to the org by Sunday night.

It's a really nice set and I can see why people collect it. I also got the Steven Jackson Cabinet card if you need that one too, but I think another member on here my want that one more.
(05-19-2012, 03:50 PM)biglump007 Wrote: T Jax mini??????
I don't believe so. Best Mini I think was was Jamal Lewis gold and Ronnie Brown blue back, Also got 2 governors and Barack Obama.

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Just doing the base and silver and maybe the minis so go ahead and give whoever first crack at the cabinet card. PM when you get them uploaded and I'll take a look. Thanks Smile

(05-19-2012, 04:50 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Just doing the base and silver and maybe the minis so go ahead and give whoever first crack at the cabinet card. PM when you get them uploaded and I'll take a look. Thanks Smile
I busted 2 blasters too....how do you know the silver? Are they numbered?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(05-19-2012, 05:13 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: I busted 2 blasters too....how do you know the silver? Are they numbered?
No not #d, the design around the edges are silver and they're a little thicker

(05-19-2012, 05:14 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: No not #d, the design around the edges are silver and they're a little thicker
Aaaahhhhhh...have to look now....not doing the set so ill let ya know what I have...
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(05-19-2012, 05:28 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Aaaahhhhhh...have to look now....not doing the set so ill let ya know what I have...
They were worth more than the price of the pack. I had some nice ones too, Jim Brown, Jared Allen, Beanie Wells rc. I just wish they'd have a little more of their own identity and didn't look and feel so much like Allen and Ginter and Goodwin Champions.

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

Hear ya there...wish they weren't all black....shows all imperfections
Bucket