`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ebay feedback

ebay feedback
I sold a card not long ago and i was paid on the 10th.
I shipped the card out as soon as i could (well before the 3 business days i mentioned it could take in the ad).

Today the other person received the card and all i got for feedback was a Neutral
My feedback rating is still 100% but it kind of thicks me off...no explanation for only neutral was provided in the feedback.

6 business days IMO is pretty good from the day that they paid me to the day they received the card. I'm not canada post and if people want quicker shipping i'd have to charge 3 times as much.

Should i somehow appeal to ebay or just let it slide? I think i'll have to post a message in my ads from now to contact me if there is a problem before leaving either negative or neutral feedback...but i dont know because i dont want to scare bidders away.

i'm hoping this doesnt affect people bidding from this point forward
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

RE: ebay feedback
(05-18-2012, 06:08 PM)arock99 Wrote: I sold a card not long ago and i was paid on the 10th.
I shipped the card out as soon as i could (well before the 3 business days i mentioned it could take in the ad).

Today the other person received the card and all i got for feedback was a Neutral
My feedback rating is still 100% but it kind of thicks me off...no explanation for only neutral was provided in the feedback.

6 business days IMO is pretty good from the day that they paid me to the day they received the card. I'm not canada post and if people want quicker shipping i'd have to charge 3 times as much.

Should i somehow appeal to ebay or just let it slide? I think i'll have to post a message in my ads from now to contact me if there is a problem before leaving either negative or neutral feedback...but i dont know because i dont want to scare bidders away.

i'm hoping this doesnt affect people bidding from this point forward
What did the feedback say? Contact the member via msg and see what happened. If they reply and will talk, you can formally request a "feedback revision"
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(05-18-2012, 06:12 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: What did the feedback say? Contact the member via msg and see what happened. If they reply and will talk, you can formally request a "feedback revision"
it said "all good"

if it was all good why only neutral...anyways i'll contact the buyer maybe it was a mistake and if it wasnt i would like to know why
Wanted:

(05-18-2012, 06:17 PM)arock99 Wrote: it said "all good"

if it was all good why only neutral...anyways i'll contact the buyer maybe it was a mistake and if it wasnt i would like to know why
exactly it probably was, and the feedback revision is easy (sorry, I don't have a link for it), its literally just a few clicks, google it lol. Was he a noob?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

no their feedback is slightly over 100

if its the transaction i think it is im pretty sure they even asked me if i could ship the card ASAP and i shipped next day...which is pretty good considering the card likely wasnt won until late the day it was

anyways i messaged the person and ill wait to hopefully hear back.

thanks for the help
Wanted:

I wouldn't sweat it. As long as the feedback is still 100% positive, or pretty close, and you have a significant number of transactions, (say 500 or more), nobody bidding on your stuff's gonna notice or care.

(05-18-2012, 07:28 PM)azicet Wrote: I wouldn't sweat it. As long as the feedback is still 100% positive, or pretty close, and you have a significant number of transactions, (say 500 or more), nobody bidding on your stuff's gonna notice or care.
+1
Anybody who has done a fair amount of buying or selling on ebay understands how many tools there are out there. I wouldn't sweat a neutral, and if I was buying from you I wouldn't care at all, especially if the comment itself wasn't negative.

I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

I never leave anything but positive feedback for the amount of time it takes to ship a card. I really doubt it is the sellers fault. Now as for the US Postal Service and Canada Post, I have lots of doubts. If I get the card, I am happy. Even the guy who waited 8 days to ship a card after I paid and I really want the card NOW will get a positive feedback. The only thing I ding sellers on is the cost of shipping. Anything over $4.00 for a single card get a bad review as does paying anything for shipping and it comes in a plain white envelope.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

as mention before, message the buyer and see why natural
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

that happened to me once before... I left feedback for a seller, with a great comment, but it was negative feedback. I did it from my iPhone, and must've hit a wrong button. I would've NEVER known, had the seller not contacted me
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)