`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this the norm?

Is this the norm?
Everytime i go grocery shopping at walmart i usually buy a couple packs of football or basketball cards. I went shopping yesterday and made my way over to where they keep the sporting cards and this guy was like feeling and rubbing all the packs of cards, what the hell was he doing?

RE: Is this the norm?
You shoulda kicked him in the nuts.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Yes unfortunately there are many thieves who take the fun out of the hobby and pack search. Wish it wasn't so Sad

(05-06-2012, 10:29 AM)jfran33 Wrote: what the hell was he doing?
pack searching, aka, committing fraud

(05-06-2012, 10:29 AM)branesergen Wrote: You shoulda kicked him in the nuts.
well said sir well said
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

Why can you tell by the different thickness of packs if there is something good in there? Now that i know this, if i see him again or anybody doing this i will definitly say something, thanks for the help.

Twice... once for each nut.

You can feel the hole where the jersey piece is in the card.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(05-06-2012, 10:40 AM)jfran33 Wrote: Why can you tell by the different thickness of packs if there is something good in there? Now that i know this, if i see him again or anybody doing this i will definitly say something, thanks for the help.
Two things

1). Don't ever buy individual packs from any retail store. Almost all if not all have been searched by these d.bags

2) if you say something expect a lot of back talk. I have done it more than once and it always ends in a confrontation. Not physical, but a lot of bs back talk.
I hate hese people. Bunch of jerk offs IMO
Personally a kick in he nuts is too nice. I say drag them out by their nuts aNd then KTSOOT.

Can't kick what isn't there

If you ever need someone to play a total loser in a tv show or movie, go to the sports card aisle and hire the guy massaging card packs. He's a lowlife in every sense of the word, and he probably has no life, no girlfriend and still lives at home with his mommy
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]