`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes......its official.....another eBay scumbag! *Update with his response*

RE: Yes......its official.....another eBay scumbag! *Update with his response*
(05-05-2012, 01:17 PM)bryandavidknight Wrote: I just sent him a question asking if I could get 30% off before I buy it or do I have to wait till I receive it and then ask for the 30% off.
Lol

Asking for partial refunds with the threat of negative feedback otherwise must be this month's selected eBay buyer scam. My current problem buyer tried the same tactic and left a negative that got removed when I didn't bend to his pressure. I offered him a full refund upon the item's return. When talking to an eBay rep about it he said that there aren't partial refunds. It's full refund or full satisfaction and that is their official stance.

(05-05-2012, 02:36 PM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: Asking for partial refunds with the threat of negative feedback otherwise must be this month's selected eBay buyer scam. My current problem buyer tried the same tactic and left a negative that got removed when I didn't bend to his pressure. I offered him a full refund upon the item's return. When talking to an eBay rep about it he said that there aren't partial refunds. It's full refund or full satisfaction and that is their official stance.
That's very useful information. Thanks for that, will defiantly adapt that as new policy.

(05-05-2012, 01:17 PM)bryandavidknight Wrote: I just sent him a question asking if I could get 30% off before I buy it or do I have to wait till I receive it and then ask for the 30% off.
That's hilarious!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I hope one of us buys this card and puts this guy through the hoops
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

+1
thats funny stuff right there

If a buyer threatens to give you negative feedback in his message in order to receive a partial refund, that is also against Ebay policy and if it happens to you again report him I usually do.

I am an Ebay seller and if a buyer threatens me with a negative if I do not do as He asks, I tell him that I do not refund b/c of threats and I report them to Ebay.

That is feedback extortion and you can have that removed very easily if you ask .

I think I might buy it and return it to the rightful owner
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

(05-05-2012, 05:50 PM)HeyFitzy Wrote: I think I might buy it and return it to the rightful owner
That's very thoughtful and I appreciate that. I accepted what it ended for, even thou I was disappointed it went under $5.

It just irks me that I described it as NM, then the guy tried to pull some "item not as described" bull and then extorts me till he gets cash back even thou he won a $30 card for $1.75. Then goes and sells it for $10, also saying it was in NM. He is a scammer taking advantage of small time sellers like me.

Just warning everyone else: block that guy so you don't deal with the same bull.

RE: Yes......its official.....another eBay scumbag!
(05-05-2012, 12:06 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Go down to bottom where it says "site map", click that, then on next page in the middle column under "selling activities" there is a "block bidder/buyer list". Click that and then just enter the ID you need to block.
Blocked em.....thanks
[Image: Untitled_zpsec8eef53.jpg]

I be collecting BGS Jeter RC's & Tom Seaver (Mets Uniform) Autos/Patches

My PC Bucket.

http://s944.photobucket.com/albums/ad281/mjkata78/