`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Dodger blue PC and pickup thread

RE: Highlights of recent Dodgers purchases-updated 3/22
Wow, looks like you took "Beast Mode" to collecting, amazing collection!

RE: Highlights of recent Dodgers purchases-updated 3/22
(05-02-2012, 11:49 PM)crazy4cardz Wrote: Man I am simply jealous! I envy your Kemp collection. That last Topps Chrome Red X-Fractor card is stunning! And there is no such thing as too many redemptions...if they get signed! Thanks for starting to post again! I always look forward to all of your Dodger cards. Keep em coming!
Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words as always. I love the card, but I waited much too long to pick up the Kemp xfractor, his cards are on fire right now! I could have picked it up for about half the price last year, but didn't..I didn't want to take the chance that they would keep gaining value, so I went ahead and took the hit. As far as the redemption cards, I guess I'm just impatient, lol, I want to see those beauties ASAP! Smile

(05-02-2012, 11:54 PM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: Wow, looks like you took "Beast Mode" to collecting, amazing collection!
Thanks man, I appreciate the compliment, especially coming from a Giants fan!

Here are 2 of my favorite cards from my Kemp PC..the only 2 game used Matt Kemp logo cards issued.

[Image: kemplogo1of2.jpg]

[Image: kemplogo2of2.jpg]

RE: Dodger blue PC and pickup thread
sent you a PM or 2 about that Ethier...did you see it?
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Again those are two very cool logo cards! I love your picks because they are stunning cards. You have a great eye. The prices of his cards have risen so much I am a little afraid my quest to collect all of his non 1/1 autos is becoming cost prohibitive! Even his letter cards you could pick up a month ago for $20 are going for as much as $120! Ouch! Maybe I should sell my collection now and switch to Vernon Wells...lol
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

(05-03-2012, 09:40 PM)iconms Wrote: sent you a PM or 2 about that Ethier...did you see it?

PM sent

(05-03-2012, 11:47 PM)crazy4cardz Wrote: Again those are two very cool logo cards! I love your picks because they are stunning cards. You have a great eye. The prices of his cards have risen so much I am a little afraid my quest to collect all of his non 1/1 autos is becoming cost prohibitive! Even his letter cards you could pick up a month ago for $20 are going for as much as $120! Ouch! Maybe I should sell my collection now and switch to Vernon Wells...lol
Thanks man, as always, I appreciate the kind words. I have collected Kemp cards for almost 5 years now, and even I am considering selling based on some of the prices I've seen recently..

Here are 2 more of my favorites from my Kemp PC..

[Image: KempGinterminifront.jpg][Image: KempGinterminiback.jpg]

[Image: Kempredrescan5last3.jpg]

(05-03-2012, 09:40 PM)iconms Wrote: sent you a PM or 2 about that Ethier...did you see it?
Pump your brakes on those Ethiers kid! LOL!

OMG! That 05 Red Refractor is AWESOME! You are definitely one of the luck 5! I thought the Blue was an amazing looking card, but the red is stunning! Do you have the Super Refractor sitting around in your PC? lol

(05-08-2012, 09:17 PM)dodgerblueblood Wrote: PM sent

Thanks man, as always, I appreciate the kind words. I have collected Kemp cards for almost 5 years now, and even I am considering selling based on some of the prices I've seen recently..

Here are 2 more of my favorites from my Kemp PC..

[Image: KempGinterminifront.jpg][Image: KempGinterminiback.jpg]

[Image: Kempredrescan5last3.jpg]
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
____

slow down dodgerblue......i wonder if dodgerblue is Magic johnson :p
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(05-08-2012, 11:17 PM)alexs64 Wrote: Pump your brakes on those Ethiers kid! LOL!
LOL, what happened to the Kemp cards you had for trade...I know a few cards I can offer for trade that you would be VERY interested in..Smile

(05-09-2012, 01:10 AM)crazy4cardz Wrote: OMG! That 05 Red Refractor is AWESOME! You are definitely one of the luck 5! I thought the Blue was an amazing looking card, but the red is stunning! Do you have the Super Refractor sitting around in your PC? lol
Nope, no superfractor, ugh...I was going to try and buy it from the same person I bought the red refractor from, but he sold it to someone else right before I asked about it, about 2 years ago now. Speaking to the seller, his impression was that the person who ended up buying the Kemp superfractor is most likely never going to sell, he is a collector of rare star RCs and higher end prospect cards.

Today's cards.. a couple of my favorite Ethier cards from 2011 TTT..

[Image: EthierTT3Patchauto.jpg]

[Image: EthierTTWood1of1.jpg]

(05-09-2012, 01:23 AM)giants1957 Wrote: slow down dodgerblue......i wonder if dodgerblue is Magic johnson :p

LOL, I can honestly say I am not Magic...but here is my favorite Magic Johnson card..Smile

[Image: KobeJordanMagicTripleAuto.jpg]

Well, even without it you have a pretty amazing collection. Lmk if you come across another red refractor!

Oh, and by the way, that Kobe/Magic/Jordan card is sick. Now then, you didn't deny that you could be Kobe...or Jordan lol

(05-09-2012, 07:33 PM)dodgerblueblood Wrote: LOL, what happened to the Kemp cards you had for trade...I know a few cards I can offer for trade that you would be VERY interested in..Smile

Nope, no superfractor, ugh...I was going to try and buy it from the same person I bought the red refractor from, but he sold it to someone else right before I asked about it, about 2 years ago now. Speaking to the seller, his impression was that the person who ended up buying the Kemp superfractor is most likely never going to sell, he is a collector of rare star RCs and higher end prospect cards.

Today's cards.. a couple of my favorite Ethier cards from 2011 TTT..

[Image: EthierTT3Patchauto.jpg]

[Image: EthierTTWood1of1.jpg]

LOL, I can honestly say I am not Magic...but here is my favorite Magic Johnson card..Smile

[Image: KobeJordanMagicTripleAuto.jpg]
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
Mantle cards
____