`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3/4 box of Elite

3/4 box of Elite
I went to the LCS today expecting to break some BTP...BUT the owner forgot to order it, so I had to settle on a 3/4 full box of ELITE.

Glad I did, here are the hits:

[Image: 079-1.jpg]

[Image: Letter001.jpg]

[Image: 080-1.jpg]

The Blue Rookies are /999, the gold die cut is /99.

I actually pulled my best hit from the first pack I opened, but I couldn't stop there, even though I would have probably been money ahead, lol.:

Prime Numbers Patch Auto Marian Gaborik /3.

[Image: 081-1.jpg]

I was kind of baffled at the LCS, because the card is actually numbered 282/283. I knew that there is NO WAY that a card this nice is so high numbered, not hard signed as it is.

So I did some research by looking up the checklist, and asking around and it works like this:

There are 3 versions of the card, shaped like puzzle pieces. When put together, they form the number "283" which was Gaboriks Career Goals Scored at the start of the season.

The first card has a number "2" on top and is the base jersey version, print run of /200

The second card has an "8" on top, and is the base autographed version, print run of /80

and the last card with a "3" on top is the Autographed Patch Version, print run of /3

COMBINED print run on ALL 3 CARDS is /283.

Wouldn't it just be easier to number all 3 versions with the individual print runs, lol?
Currently Collecting Patrick Roy, PK Subban and Carey Price.

My Bucket http://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i427/adamslogik2/

RE: 3/4 box of Elite
Amazing hit! Confusing print runs, but still, congrats.
[Image: BeckettSigChris.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSignatureEDIT.jpg]

i pulled the midlde portion of that Gaboric card Wink
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

That is the same way the prime numbers from 97-98 were numbered.. That truly is a throwback to the good ol' days of Donruss.

Awesome 3/4 box!!! That Gaborik is stunning! Congrats!

Randi

Sick gaborik
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nice pulls.
Beckett Banner

(05-03-2012, 05:22 PM)adamslogik Wrote: I went to the LCS today expecting to break some BTP...BUT the owner forgot to order it, so I had to settle on a 3/4 full box of ELITE.

Glad I did, here are the hits:

[Image: 079-1.jpg]

[Image: Letter001.jpg]

[Image: 080-1.jpg]

The Blue Rookies are /999, the gold die cut is /99.

I actually pulled my best hit from the first pack I opened, but I couldn't stop there, even though I would have probably been money ahead, lol.:

Prime Numbers Patch Auto Marian Gaborik /3.

[Image: 081-1.jpg]

I was kind of baffled at the LCS, because the card is actually numbered 282/283. I knew that there is NO WAY that a card this nice is so high numbered, not hard signed as it is.

So I did some research by looking up the checklist, and asking around and it works like this:

There are 3 versions of the card, shaped like puzzle pieces. When put together, they form the number "283" which was Gaboriks Career Goals Scored at the start of the season.

The first card has a number "2" on top and is the base jersey version, print run of /200

The second card has an "8" on top, and is the base autographed version, print run of /80

and the last card with a "3" on top is the Autographed Patch Version, print run of /3

COMBINED print run on ALL 3 CARDS is /283.

Wouldn't it just be easier to number all 3 versions with the individual print runs, lol?
New twist on the old prime numbers set from 1997-98, this time not just serial numbered. Nice cards - Congrats

AMAZING HIT!!!! CONGRATS!!!! It sucks when you have to "settle" for a card like that, when the LCS didnt have what you went there for. LOL!!!

sweet Gabby! congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)