Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tna reflexxions box break
Music 
tna reflexxions box break
hi i am new to this forum and i have just got back to collecting trading cards after a recent trip to the usa.

the first box i got was the new tna reflexxions
which i opened a few days back, i must say these are very nice cards and i got a full base set too,

the nice pulls i got are these sorry about the pics my camera phone is not great....

the first was a ric flair green foil auto 5/5
the second was a quad auto ....mr anderson...jeff hardy...rob van dam...mr anderson....3/25
the third was a jeff hardy signed ring mat 2/25
and the last was a ric flair purple foil 1/1 i take it that is the only one out there...

i take it that these are worth a bit especially the ric flair 1/1 if anyone has any info on these cards please let me know...

many thanks for a great site....

[Image: Pic_0501_001.jpg]

[Image: Pic_0501_004.jpg]

[Image: Pic_0501_003.jpg]

[Image: Pic_0501_006.jpg]

RE: tna reflexxions box break
upload the pix to photobucket, then post the [img] codes here, the attachments never work! Welcome to the forums and it would be a great box
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(05-02-2012, 04:13 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: upload the pix to photobucket, then post the [img] codes here, the attachments never work! Welcome to the forums and it would be a great box
hi thanks for that i had never heard of photobucket before now

thanks again

woah woah woah woah...are you storing those in CARD PAGES?!?! Do not do that bro! lol Buy yourself a box of top loaders and penny sleeves! Those cards book way to high to be in card pages!

BTW, if you ever feel like trading them, hit me up!

(05-04-2012, 12:13 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: woah woah woah woah...are you storing those in CARD PAGES?!?! Do not do that bro! lol Buy yourself a box of top loaders and penny sleeves! Those cards book way to high to be in card pages!

BTW, if you ever feel like trading them, hit me up!
hi i bought some protective boxes on the bay and got them today already put them in along with my levar burton quotable star trek auto also got a kid kash auto card too forgot to put a pic up

have you any idea what the reflexxions cards are worth especially the rick flair 1/1 bottom pic

1/1s have no official value, essentially they're worth what anyone will pay for um. We aren't allowed to talk values on the forums, but I'm dropping you a PM!

Sweet stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK