`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pujols is awful!

RE: Pujols is awful!
He's already a lock for the hall of fame. So what does it matter what he does from here on out in his career?

Being a Rangers fan, I am actually glad to see it.

(05-02-2012, 09:22 AM)sesfan01 Wrote: shoulda stayed in STL!
Im glad he went, great player, but that contract would have crippled the cardinals.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

I'm having flashbacks of Adam Dunn last year Smile
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]

Yeah, Pujols is horrible.

Please send me all your cards of him. Thanks.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I remember you all telling me I was crazy because I was happy that the Cardinals let him go..... Now look. Smile

Jesus. He didn't BLAME his hitting coach for anything. People should read articles, not headlines.
XX

(05-02-2012, 09:38 AM)TheHammer417 Wrote: I'm having flashbacks of Adam Dunn last year Smile
Similar situation but Dunn went from being a position player to DH. That takes a different mental approach to keeping ones head in the game. Also, Dunn was accused of not doing his homework to prepare for the American League. Don't know what Pujol's problem may be but this is consistent with his yearly decline in production over the last four years.
The Angles paid for the best hitter in baseball not a pedestrian .270-.280 guy that isn't even getting walks. If the Angles wanted that kinda production out of 1st, the Indians would have happily traded them Matt LaPorta for Abreu and a bag of balls.

(05-01-2012, 10:38 PM)Krangry Wrote: I think calling him awful is a bit overboard. Guy is in a megaslump though, they need to give him a couple games off so he can gather himself.
Actually, I think the best way to get out of slumps is by taking more at bats. Its hard to work out of one sitting on the bench :p
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

If it weren't for headlines I'd never get any news read. Tongue
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

(05-02-2012, 09:30 AM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: He's already a lock for the hall of fame. So what does it matter what he does from here on out in his career?

Being a Rangers fan, I am actually glad to see it.
I thought Pete Rose and Mark McGwire were locks also.