`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
chen12's Jarome Iginla Collection (weekly pics)

RE: chen12's Jarome Iginla Collection (weekly pics)
Week 16 - 2001-02 McDonald's Pacific Jersey Patches (191/238)

[Image: photo-8-9.jpg]

Only available in Canada.

I forgot who I grabbed this for... but now I remember! Haha! Let me know if you need it, and I hope that we can work out a trade! [Image: HockeyCards018.jpg]

Randi

(04-15-2012, 04:48 PM)rayeates Wrote: I forgot who I grabbed this for... but now I remember! Haha! Let me know if you need it, and I hope that we can work out a trade! [Image: HockeyCards018.jpg]

Randi

Nice card!

I really appreciate you and others who have PM'd me about Iggy cards for trade. Unfortunately, I'm still putting my Org together and that's a huge time consuming effort. Plus I haven't finished my 5 case break of 01/02 Pacific Titanium and I just spent more money that I don't have on a fifth Danica Patrick 1/1.

If you're in an urgency to move the card, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.

(04-16-2012, 08:47 AM)chen12 Wrote: Nice card!

I really appreciate you and others who have PM'd me about Iggy cards for trade. Unfortunately, I'm still putting my Org together and that's a huge time consuming effort. Plus I haven't finished my 5 case break of 01/02 Pacific Titanium and I just spent more money that I don't have on a fifth Danica Patrick 1/1.

If you're in an urgency to move the card, please let me know and I'll see what I can do.
Not an urgent matter at all. I can understand how difficult it can be to put your Org. together, so no worries there! If you need any help with your Org. I know that there are a few members who are well versed... me included. Let me know if I can be of any assistance, and I will do my best!

Randi

Week 17 - 2001/02 SP Game Used Jarome Iginla/Marian Hossa patch card 07/10
[Image: photo-8-10.jpg]

Thanks for continuing to look Smile

very nice patches there!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

2002-2003 BAP Memorabilia All Star Emblem ASE-07

[Image: photo-8-11.jpg]

I suspect the patch is fake. There's no sign of tampering but it looks too good to be true.

Anyways, anyone have any requests for next week? Smile

Wow, those are some amazing additions.

As long as you like the card who cares. lol
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on that patch
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Week 20 - sticks with writing

[Image: photo-9-1.jpg]

2002-03 BAP In the Game-Used Series Triple Memorabilia - "check to make sure...breakage which cou...to prevent damage to...approved replace...out and cause inju..."

2003-04 ITG Signature Series Stick & Jersey - "cut or dented shaft...when removing and...ury from splattering...improperly replaced"