`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should I collect?

Who should I collect?
Been going after Wade or several years and kind of tired of him and LeBron and the whole big 2 crap. So...who or what should I collect now?

RE: Who should I collect?
Keith Van Horn. You'll have every single card he has ever been on and you'll only spend about $5.......[Image: laughing.gif]

I used to have respect for Wade until this year. He's been really showing his true colors alot too. If your after autos and patches I think you go after someone young like Paul George....If you are looking for a veteran or retired player I think jeep nailed it.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

I should actually try that and see if I can do it. Wink
Yeah I'm looking for a younger player who I can go after some rookies and not spend a fortune. Someone who is decent enough to have parallels and game used but not thousands upon thousands where I would never collect them all...

I agree with crime about PGeorge as far as young players and deff agree about wade, he has nasty attitude i think mainly because his skill level isnt where it used to be..im trying to build my DCousins pc still, that boy is a beast and he will be the most dominant big man in the game in a couple years..
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

(04-23-2012, 09:25 PM)marquettewade3 Wrote: I should actually try that and see if I can do it. Wink
Yeah I'm looking for a younger player who I can go after some rookies and not spend a fortune. Someone who is decent enough to have parallels and game used but not thousands upon thousands where I would never collect them all...
I'll give you every bleeping Van Horn I have if you pick up the shipping lol
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Lol. Love it...but no.

(04-23-2012, 09:43 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I'll give you every bleeping Van Horn I have if you pick up the shipping lol

I want to collect Rose as I'm a Bulls fan but his sh*t is do expensive...

Vintage high grade.....you know how their careers ended and they will hold their value.
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

Honestly i find this isnt an answer someone else can give you.. If your gonna Collect a Player its something you have to decide on your own. I've tried this before and usually after a Couple of months of trying i lose interest. Taking suggestion is fine but at the end you need to really sit down and decide who you want to collect.

Just to suggest you say your a Bulls fan i would say go with a Bulls wether its a Current Bull or a Former Bull that you really rooted for.

SHAQUILLE O'NEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1