`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
500+ scans - 99% of my collection - you may need a note pad for all your wants!!!

RE: 500+ scans - 99% of my collection - you may need a note pad for all your wants!!!
(04-20-2012, 08:56 PM)solid133 Wrote: You should be banned for having to many cards I want lol, when I get time over the weekend I'll send you an offer!
Let me know what you want looking to condense big time
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: 500+ scans - 99% of my collection - you may need a note pad for all your wants!!!
(04-20-2012, 08:42 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Depends the Hollywood celeb cards are for the wife, my attempt for approval of the hobby haha, I'll take a look send an offer.
I will have to check with mine too LMAO. I attempted to get her into cardboard with celebrity stuff too. I'll send you a message when I figure out what is movable and what is not.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(04-20-2012, 09:05 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: I will have to check with mine too LMAO. I attempted to get her into cardboard with celebrity stuff too. I'll send you a message when I figure out what is movable and what is not.
Oh how do I understand!
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

Saturday bump

(04-21-2012, 07:55 AM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Saturday bump
PLease check our trade..
[Image: 100_4824.jpg]

chris johnson absolute jersey rc
toby gearhart if thats the stanford qb 3 years ago
chris johnson rookies topps and upper deck
chris johnson certified patch
TradePage: http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y106/my...cessbella/
101st Airborne-Ft. Campbell, KY!!
I trade by SV
[Image: russellmg25Banner.jpg]

(04-21-2012, 08:28 AM)russellmg25 Wrote: chris johnson absolute jersey rc
toby gearhart if thats the stanford qb 3 years ago
chris johnson rookies topps and upper deck
chris johnson certified patch
Oppen offer sent

Back online bump