`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new baby project

new baby project
so i have decided that for the next few years i am gonna get two game used cards per month and put them away for my daughter then when she turns four or 5 i will give them to her if i feel she is ready and she will have around 100 game used cards to start her collection

here is what i am looking for

1 gu card any team
1 gu card red sox just not ortiz or jacoby cause then taht would have to go to my pc lol

if you got anything send a offer dont have to be a expensive card really dont matter as long as its gu
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: new baby project
I've got a bunch of HOFer GUd and mem cards in my ORG if you want to look and see if there's any you like. Thanks.

(04-19-2012, 12:50 PM)rascrush Wrote: so i have decided that for the next few years i am gonna get two game used cards per month and put them away for my daughter then when she turns four or 5 i will give them to her if i feel she is ready and she will have around 100 game used cards to start her collection

here is what i am looking for

1 gu card any team
1 gu card red sox just not ortiz or jacoby cause then taht would have to go to my pc lol

if you got anything send a offer dont have to be a expensive card really dont matter as long as its gu

Take a look at my org. and let me know.

gimme a look. thanks

bump. sending offers will work best as honestly i dont care what they are as long as 1 is a red sox and the other is any player would prefer 90's and on

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Check me out.
[Image: 5kXMQ.jpg][/URL]
Collecting Angels, Mariners, SF Giants, Lakers, NY Giants, Penguins

Misc Players: Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Danica Patrick, Yasiel Puig, Paul George, Joey Votto, Aaron Rodgers and so on.

bump.

offer sent
Currently looking for current braves autos for a project

Haves: Heyward, Freeman, Beachy, Delgado, Hanson, Prado

got tons i can part with, check my org or pm me, thanks!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

bump.