`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Pie in the Face SP's

Topps Pie in the Face SP's
Anyone have any of these short prints from the 2010 set? I only have one and have been thinking about trying to get them all. This is the one I have, I don't need them graded but I would like them in as mint shape as possible because I will send them in for grading for this little project.

[Image: IMG_0008-2.jpg]

Let me know what you have!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

RE: Topps Pie in the Face SP's
Good luck, I have been considering picking up the Heyward for awhile
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

I have the price as well. Been looking for the heyward and cano for a while. These things ate wierd in price, the price goes for about 8 bucks but the cano and heyward go for about 80-120. Not sure what's up with that. A guy was in here not to long ago trading the heyward

(04-14-2012, 10:17 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I have the price as well. Been looking for the heyward and cano for a while. These things ate wierd in price, the price goes for about 8 bucks but the cano and heyward go for about 80-120. Not sure what's up with that. A guy was in here not to long ago trading the heyward
Yeah the Price ranges from 8 to 100, beckett value is 80 and I got this 9.5 off of the bay for less than half that.

The others are priced over 100 on Beckett.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

just 2010? I have a 2012
no org, please do not send trade requests

(04-14-2012, 10:17 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I have the price as well. Been looking for the heyward and cano for a while. These things ate wierd in price, the price goes for about 8 bucks but the cano and heyward go for about 80-120. Not sure what's up with that. A guy was in here not to long ago trading the heyward
Yeah, I have been trying to remember which member it was so I could discuss it further with him

(04-14-2012, 11:32 PM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Yeah, I have been trying to remember which member it was so I could discuss it further with him
go to the card's page and see who has it marked FT
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(04-14-2012, 11:55 PM)iconms Wrote: go to the card's page and see who has it marked FT
Yeah I know but there are several and I don't remember which member it was I was discussing the card with already

That was me! I have the Heyward Pie and I'm looking to trade it. Please feel free to start up an offer. Thanks guys!
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

(04-16-2012, 09:31 AM)jtraven42 Wrote: That was me! I have the Heyward Pie and I'm looking to trade it. Please feel free to start up an offer. Thanks guys!
I responded, thanks