`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Totally Certified

2011 Totally Certified
I picked up one of these boxes from my local card shop - it really only had a couple of exciting cards - all of the patches were one color, but I did well on the Freshman Fabric autograph.

This is what I found:

Randall Cobb - Panini Score Pepsi Rookie of the Week (HUH?)

Memorabilia Cards:

Certified Potential - Mark Ingram - black patch, numbered to 499.
Certified Potential - Stevan Ridley - blue patch, numbered to 499.
Heritage Collection - Franco Harris - black patch, numbered to 249
Blue background - Matt Shaub, blue patch, numbered to 249.

Autographs:

Cameron Jordan - numbered to 299 (odd, I pulled a Cameron Jordan auto from my box of Certified!). This has one of the silliest looking autograph patches I have ever seen - the "autograph" is a tiny C.J. and the patch is big.

And the Freshman Fabric Autograph - Andy Dalton, numbered to 200. Its a plain black patch, but the autograph is nice (first Dalton auto I've gotten - only the second Dalton memorabilia I've gotten) and its a good player I haven't previously pulled much from.

Overall, I'm fairly happy - but would have been much happier had I opened the packs in a different order - opening the Dalton Freshman Fabric first and the Franco Harris Hertitage collection in the second pack met that the remaining packs were kind of let downs (the last pack with the Cameron Jordan auto was a real let down).

Sorry no scans available (but its not like none of these cards are that rare and all of the patches are monochromatic so there is really nothing to see here) and my wife has banned me from trading (really!) so nothing is currently available.

RE: 2011 Totally Certified
For Week One, Packers receiver Randall Cobb was named the NFL.com Pepsi Rookie of the Week, with a receiving touchdown and a 108-yard kickoff return beating out Cam Newton and his 422 yards passing, a record for a rookie debut.
[Image: Signature.gif]
Trying to get support for Terrell Davis NFL Hall of Fame
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terrell-Da...1751134995

nice pulls. Do you have a scan of the Cameron Jordan? Would love to check it outSmile
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(04-10-2012, 01:38 PM)myjagr1 Wrote: For Week One, Packers receiver Randall Cobb was named the NFL.com Pepsi Rookie of the Week, with a receiving touchdown and a 108-yard kickoff return beating out Cam Newton and his 422 yards passing, a record for a rookie debut.
I knew that Cobb was rookie of the week for week one - the HUH? is based upon the card. These cards are labeled SCORE and using the SCORE design but included in the Totally Certified set (and listed on the set checklist). Seems like an odd move by Panini to do that.
(04-10-2012, 03:54 PM)bigdehart64 Wrote: nice pulls. Do you have a scan of the Cameron Jordan? Would love to check it outSmile
I don't have a scanner, but will try to get a photo posted.

Well its very unfortunate that your wife has banned you from trading, because I can use the Franco Harris for my set. Are you banned from selling?
Eddie George Super Collector

Nice dalton
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

if the Franco is the prime version, let me know when you are trading again.... i may need it for the set. Thanks
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(04-10-2012, 01:38 PM)myjagr1 Wrote: For Week One, Packers receiver Randall Cobb was named the NFL.com Pepsi Rookie of the Week, with a receiving touchdown and a 108-yard kickoff return beating out Cam Newton and his 422 yards passing, a record for a rookie debut.
yeeeeeah buddy!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(04-10-2012, 03:54 PM)bigdehart64 Wrote: nice pulls. Do you have a scan of the Cameron Jordan? Would love to check it outSmile
I tried taking photos of it, but with no flash it was too dark and with flash all you got was reflection (those are seriously bright cards). So didn't get anything usuable in photo.
(04-11-2012, 08:18 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: if the Franco is the prime version, let me know when you are trading again.... i may need it for the set. Thanks
Its not the prime version - its a plain black patch. I didn't get anything multicolored
(04-10-2012, 05:25 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Well its very unfortunate that your wife has banned you from trading, because I can use the Franco Harris for my set. Are you banned from selling?
Considering that her reaction to my trading a card I had two of for one I didn't was why didn't you sell the other, I'm pretty sure if you made her an offer for every football card I have, she'd take it in a heartbeat.

(04-10-2012, 05:25 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: Well its very unfortunate that your wife has banned you from trading, because I can use the Franco Harris for my set. Are you banned from selling?
Judging by the fact that there is currently one on E-Bay with a bid of $3 and another with a buy it now price of $7.95, I don't think it'd bring enough value to be worth selling.

And I thought that was one of my better cards from the box - good thing I'm not buying cards trying to make money - Ouch!