`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
further issues with dacardworld....

RE: further issues with dacardworld....
WEll, I recieved an email from Brian today (this after going to customer service). turns out there's a US$25 dollar international money transfer fee with their bank that dacardworld is trying to hit me up with. funny thing is, it's only come up since march - I made an order in january and there was no fee - at all. I emailed Brian back and told him this. Be nice to see what dacardworld has to say about that - especially as I said the fee was not my issue it was theirs and they should be incorporating it into their billing system. Oh yeah, they are sending out my package. so i should be getting it on tuesday AEST (Australian eastern standard time).

Buckunteer, do they do international orders via bankwire transfer? That's my only issue.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

RE: further issues with dacardworld....
(04-06-2012, 06:59 PM)taffster74 Wrote: WEll, I recieved an email from Brian today (this after going to customer service). turns out there's a US$25 dollar international money transfer fee with their bank that dacardworld is trying to hit me up with. funny thing is, it's only come up since march - I made an order in january and there was no fee - at all. I emailed Brian back and told him this. Be nice to see what dacardworld has to say about that - especially as I said the fee was not my issue it was theirs and they should be incorporating it into their billing system. Oh yeah, they are sending out my package. so i should be getting it on tuesday AEST (Australian eastern standard time).

Buckunteer, do they do international orders via bankwire transfer? That's my only issue.

Hmmm, not sure. They've been good with customer service though. I actually placed an order today and still got my confirmation and everything even though it's Good Friday. You can e-mail them, can't hurt anything!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]