`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trades that never made it

Trades that never made it
What can be done on a trade that won't make it official?
As you know some of you made trades with jakelovescards
Do you we just leave as it is? Is there anyway to delete this
Transaction? Opinions for this matter appreciated....thanks
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

RE: Trades that never made it
You can mark it received to get it off your trade page. I have one. I refuse to mark it received. I like it now. Kinda like a reminder bad things can happen and to do your homework before you trade.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I'm not deleting a trade I agreed to with Jake until all this clears.

Jake is done.....just mark as received and leave negative feedback and move on.
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I remember floydtown saying that marking cards received has no impact on any recourse you may have for a trade gone bad/cards never actually received.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Yea but Jake isn't banned right? So can't he just log in and return the negative feedback because he/she got one? I think the only way you move on is not to leave feedback at all. I'd hate for some scumbag to ruin my feedback because I was being honest about his. Even if the community knows the truth. I say ban him already.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(04-02-2012, 09:08 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I remember floydtown saying that marking cards received has no impact on any recourse you may have for a trade gone bad/cards never actually received.
+1.

I had a bad trade sometime last year and left it in my active trades for a few months before I finally got tired of looking at it and marked it complete. The trader has been banned as well.
(04-02-2012, 09:20 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Yea but Jake isn't banned right? So can't he just log in and return the negative feedback because he/she got one? I think the only way you move on is not to leave feedback at all. I'd hate for some scumbag to ruin my feedback because I was being honest about his. Even if the community knows the truth. I say ban him already.
I thought I saw the other day that jake was banned already, but could be wrong. I agree though, not to leave any feedback if they're NOT banned so it doesn't come back on you, but if they have already been banned definitely hit them with some negative feedback.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

i had a trade with him and never got my cards but i'm gona just leave it up i reckon. it don't bother me really. just reminds me what some people are like in this world.
[Image: wvufan101.png]

(04-02-2012, 02:59 PM)mikecala98 Wrote: I'm not deleting a trade I agreed to with Jake until all this clears.

Dude you are killing me...
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

When people are banned. Is it from the boards or the site? I only ask because he obviously paid for the site. Does it only allow him access to the price guide but no trading and what not?

Now that I think about it I don't see the point in leaving feedback at all. What good is it if he is banned from trading? just racking my thoughts lol
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.