`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Im done collecting , have to sell everything..org updated

RE: Im done collecting , have to sell everything
PM sent John, let me know what you think. Good luck with whatever is going on.

Wow this is a suprise. I hope you keep a little of everyone you have as that would suck if you sold it all. We had a few big deals and knowing the one Braun might be sold I traded/Sold you would suck as your the Biggest Braun collector I know of.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Hope you stay well John. I hope you just need some more house funds and nothing bad is going on with you. You have a great collection going and I hate to see you have to break it up. If it is still around later this week, I might have some paypl for the Whitey Ford. If you little card shop ever slows down lmk what you need for it.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Sorry to hear about this.Had some interesting trades with you.Hope you'll be back soon.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

(04-01-2012, 10:13 PM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: Hmm its always interesting how things work out. See ya John! Remember good things happen to good people.
what a stupid thing to say. take a hike, man.

there isn't a better member on this site than John.

[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

mrhurtado17 Wrote:
Hmm its always interesting how things work out. See ya John! Remember good things happen to good people.

Yeah dude no matter how hard you try to act like John's story isn't true you'll never be believed. Just admit you stole his money. We all keep quiet but if your gonna keep sticking your foot in your mouth then we can call you on it. You'll always be known as the guy who screwed one of the best members here. You might as well go visit Jake. Maybe you two can have lunch and talk about how you screw good people.

Otherwise, just shut it man.
Where is your message anyway? Did you run your trap then delete it before John could slam your a**?
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(04-01-2012, 11:14 PM)dbroockerd Wrote: mrhurtado17 Wrote:
Hmm its always interesting how things work out. See ya John! Remember good things happen to good people.

Yeah dude no matter how hard you try to act like John's story isn't true you'll never be believed. Just admit you stole his money. We all keep quiet but if your gonna keep sticking your foot in your mouth then we can call you on it. You'll always be known as the guy who screwed one of the best members here. You might as well go visit Jake. Maybe you two can have lunch and talk about how you screw good people.

Otherwise, just shut it man.
Where is your message anyway? Did you run your trap then delete it before John could slam your a**?
Yeah I remember John told me that as well. I will make sure never to trade with you. John sent me money a few times and I never screwed him once as he always got the cards promised. Thgis was what I woried that would happen to him some point in time that someone was going the screw him because sending cash it can happen. But don't worry I will make sure to stay away from you on the boards as to me your a POS thief.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

John,

I hate to hear this bro. You were one of the better guys on here. I hope to see you on here again someday and I hope everything works out for you.

-
Steven
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

thanks everybody, appreciate the help and nice comments. Things are coming at me a mile a minute so im trying to hold cards for people to think about it and all that but its hard i have like 75 offers. Its rough for me to respond to pms and trades so plz send stuff thru the trade page its alot easier that way. WHen i accept offers they are out of my org so i dnt pull a jake and sell to multiple people.

(04-02-2012, 11:36 AM)john1580 Wrote: thanks everybody, appreciate the help and nice comments. Things are coming at me a mile a minute so im trying to hold cards for people to think about it and all that but its hard i have like 75 offers. Its rough for me to respond to pms and trades so plz send stuff thru the trade page its alot easier that way. WHen i accept offers they are out of my org so i dnt pull a jake and sell to multiple people.
Thanks for the deal John! Take care.