`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE Taiwan Jones Topps Chrome Rainbow Plus

THE Taiwan Jones Topps Chrome Rainbow Plus
Here it is guys. The Taiwan Jones 2011 Topps Chrome Rainbow + all other non auto, non 1/1's from the Topps Chrome set, well minus the Superlative Blue. Sad story there. Won one on eBay and it never showed. Buyer made right and refunded but I would have rather had the card. So if you see one please buy it/trade for it/whatever. I will make it worth your time. Thanks for looking and look for the complete Taiwan Jones Topps Chrome auto set hopefully in the near future. It's in the works. Thanks for looking.

[Image: img182.jpg]
[Image: img183.jpg]
[Image: img184.jpg]
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

RE: THE Taiwan Jones Topps Chrome Rainbow Plus
Impressive!!!! Will defintely look out for the blue for you! Wink
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(03-31-2012, 09:43 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Impressive!!!! Will defintely look out for the blue for you! Wink
thanks man. nothing flashy but if i'm gonna supercollect him i gotta get everything i can get. not just one of those show off how deep my pockets supercollectors. just wanna get as much of anything within my means. and as always i appreciate the extra set of eyes out there.

(03-31-2012, 09:47 PM)rgf17 Wrote: thanks man. nothing flashy but if i'm gonna supercollect him i gotta get everything i can get. not just one of those show off how deep my pockets supercollectors. just wanna get as much of anything within my means. and as always i appreciate the extra set of eyes out there.
Yeah i hear you. There is a TON of stuff i want just cant do it right now, it bites a big one! I am targeting very select stuff right now, the higher #ed stuff will always be there.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Nice looking stuff!
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(03-31-2012, 09:53 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: Nice looking stuff!
thanks man. appreciate the look and response.

Looks good man!!! I'd consider it a full rainbow since that 1/1 never shows up. I'm sure the blue will turn up. I see that superlative went to that dang guy that outbid u on the first N.

Yeah. He sniped me tonight on a Contenders SP. Pisses off. He won one the other day then snipes me. Just can't let me get anything nice.

I dont get it pretty much everybody else will just get 1 card of each. Not this guy, instead he bids on pretty much every card, no matter if he already has that parallel.

Looks great!